Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• Bellingham lucky to get that free kick I thought
  • Again I will say one of the senior players need to lead a revolt at halftime and take control of things otherwise we will be 2-0 down before dickhead makes his substitutes at 70 mins. Literally everyone except Southgate can see how we are being pressed but he makes no tactical changes just keeps doing the same thing expecting a different outcome 
    Yeah, six of one, Bellingham grabbing half a dozen of the other.
  • edited June 30
    What do we think has happened in training? Southgate has clearly lost the players. I think something will come out after the tournament 
  • If he does not bring on Gordon left wing at half time, I’ve had it 
    I think the initial contact was what swayed it as the were holding each other in the end 
  • Why wont he change things?
    Any one can see we need someone on the left. 
    Cause he’s a cnut
  • Sponsored links:

• No width at all. Nothing on the left, while on the right Saka likes to cut inside onto his left foot.

One of the pundits after the last game suggested Trent at RB and Walker at LB, as at least Trent would give more attacking width on the right.

Can Foden and Saka swap sides for a few minutes? 
  • Easy side of the draw eh?
     For all the other teams in it!
  • We will win nothing with Kane. Serial loser. 

Sorry mate but Hurst really is too old.
  • This is a shambles. Southgate out. 
  • edited June 30
    Bad referee and a bobbly pitch. Only we have to contend with that of course 
  • What kind of team plays as if they are winding the clock down, 1-0 down in the first half?
  • Good continuity of performance by England, Southgate must be so proud.
  • This performance is making me mad….
  • Oh good... the referee has remembered he's got cards
  • Sponsored links:

• Palmer will come on score and we go out on pens. Michael J Fox told me last night after Coldplay 
  • Absolutely stink. Only real hope is someone can create some magic individually. 
  • For such a supposedly stupendous forward five, I've never know an England back 4 to have put their foot on the ball and move it sideways and backwards as much..
    They are offering absolutely nothing up top
    I think the initial contact was what swayed it as the were holding each other in the end 
    ooh missus
  • Saka for Palmer. 
    Foden for Gordon 
    Anyone for Harry Kane

• Sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, backwards.
  • Issue yet again is zero left wing threat and zero mobility up top. 

Will Southgate be able to fix things at the 4th time of asking? 
  • For such a supposedly stupendous forward five, I've never know an England back 4 to have put their foot on the ball and move it sideways and backwards as much..
    They are offering absolutely nothing up top
    Its because Maguire used to be one of the Defenders who'd carry the ball forwards out of defence

Rather than endless passing.
  • I’m 42, so I’ve seen my fair share of shambolic England performances at international tournaments, but if they don’t dig themselves out of this mess then this will go down as the worst ever and by a bit of a distance.

You can argue we over rate ourselves sometimes, and there may be something in that, but to have the talent we have and look so consistently laboured against mid to low ranking teams like Serbia, Denmark, Slovenia, and Slovakia, fuck me it’s bad. 
    I’ve nearly 20 years on you.  I expect it to be crap really.