Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• Neville wanting to keep on Kane and Bellingham after watching this half  :D
  • Stig said:
    Did I just see The Valley on a Sky advert? If I did that was the highlight of the afternoon. If I'd didn't,  it was still the highlight after that stinking performance. 
    That’s definitely The Valley!
  • Let's hope Southgate doesn't drive in an open top car near any grassy knolls.

Make some changes you beardy prick.
  • My HT change would be Saka off for Gordon and switch Foden to the right.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Anyone spot the Valley in the Sky Sports EFL ad?
    Highlight of the programme so far 
  • Stig said:
    Did I just see The Valley on a Sky advert? If I did that was the highlight of the afternoon. If I'd didn't,  it was still the highlight after that stinking performance. 
    Highlight of the day then 😉
  • Don't see how anyone can put this on Kane. Get Rice off, he keeps coming too deep to just collect the ball from central defenders. Then they just work the ball slowly up the wings. Need to start fizzing the ball through the middle to feet
  • Neville thinks that TAA is the answer. He's been drinking or taking drugs!
  • I think we're out. They just don't look up for it and Southgate won't make the necessary changes. Hope i'm wrong.
    I can't see us scoring.

I can see us conceding again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone who watched our first three games can't be surprised by that half.

Apart from the manager, apparently.
  • Saka screaming for it, Rice opts to give to out to Tripier.
  • Stig said:
    It can’t be, they all looked happy 
  • Thought first 10 minutes we looked alright
  • England at this Euros isn't just ending Southgate's England career, it's ending his chance of getting another top job as well. Can you imagine any decent club giving him a job after this?
  • Gribbo said:
    Thought first 10 minutes we looked alright
    Yeah, apart from the two bookings and letting them in twice.
    Just check his performances as Manager at Valencia - Did great on the touchline didnt he
  • I think the England players are desperate to get on their holidays, sorry Gareth, it’s time to go.
  • robroy said:
    Stig said:
    It can’t be, they all looked happy 
    They just found out they'd missed the England game on TV.
  • Neville has made a good comparison when he mentioned the Iceland game. It has got those vibes all over again. If Mr Personality doesn't make at least 3 changes he may as well resign now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:
    Thought first 10 minutes we looked alright
    Didn’t know you was a Slovakian 
  • Don't know if any of you watch the youtube videos around the camp. I know they are young but they all come across as pretty immature. And I include the likes of Walker and Kane in that
    It's showing itself on the pitch.
    I'm not knocking feeling comfortable in their surroundings and the people they are with, but 
    they could really do with an adult or two in the room.
  • One of the worst England performances I've seen. Can just imagine a stirring team talk from Gareth ..🤣
  • Playing like they've only just met each other. I think Southgate upset a lot of the squad when he left Grealish out. 
    Trent at RB and Walker at LB would surely be an improvement?
  • Jesus. No subs!!!
  • Best bit of the game so far, halftime, shame it is about to end 
  • 45 more shocking football to come and we will be put out of this miserable existence. Southgate is responsible for this, it his team, his tactics and his poor judgement in reading the opposition. 
    It even be possible not to have a head coach if this is what coaching results in. Just pick 11 out of a hat and tell them to run around. At least it would save £4.5M salary. 
  • No subs?
  • No subs. Fuck off Southgate you clueless fucking prick