Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Oasis reunion?
Comments
-
Just watched the new film at cinema. Superb couple of hours, well worth watching. Lots of footage from all the gigs from last year and older gigs. Lovely bit about Stone Roses and emotional part about Mani.6
-
Agreed, saw it last night. Time flew by watching it because it was so enjoyable.
Loved seeing them reunite and the kids come together. Bonehead’s great.4 -
Did anyone get a link?0
-
You get sent a code sometime between 24-27 with a timed entry for a specific location (one of the 3 you chose).Covered End said:Did anyone get a link?No one has been sent a code yet. You basically need to be free at any time between 24-27, but probably less wait time than the last on sale.3 -
Went for Glasgow, Slane & Paris…just waiting for this weekend now to see if the link comes through.0
-
Good luck everyone1
-


Hope this helps!2 -
Looking at that publicity I can’t see the ticket prices.
Does the cost of tickets matter?0 -
Great to see mention of railway engineering works in Paris.
Proper Charlton.4 -
Sponsored links:
-
Just got my Etihad code2
-
Did it give you a Friday sale day?The Red Robin said:Just got my Etihad code
I'm still waiting for a code (if I get one)...0 -
I got a code for Paris.SaySomething said:
Did it give you a Friday sale day?The Red Robin said:Just got my Etihad code
I'm still waiting for a code (if I get one)...
An 8 hour sale window for tomorrow.2 -
nothing for me or 3 of my mates that registered, may have to live on the memories of wembley and dublin last year0
-
Yeh tomorrow 5-8pm.SaySomething said:
Did it give you a Friday sale day?The Red Robin said:Just got my Etihad code
I'm still waiting for a code (if I get one)...
edit: I wonder if they’re prioritising people who didn’t get one last year. I didn’t, but my wife did and she hasn’t received anything this time.0 -
Ultimately if you really want to go and are willing to pay a bit more for it, you will be able to go.
I know loads that bit the bullet and purchased from Stubhub etc. None of their tickets were cancelled or anything like that.
All depends how much you want to go.1 -
That's what I'm hoping - I tried and failed last year so hopefully I get one this time roundThe Red Robin said:
Yeh tomorrow 5-8pm.SaySomething said:
Did it give you a Friday sale day?The Red Robin said:Just got my Etihad code
I'm still waiting for a code (if I get one)...
edit: I wonder if they’re prioritising people who didn’t get one last year. I didn’t, but my wife did and she hasn’t received anything this time.1 -
Looking at what my work colleague got sent, it would appear that all codes have been sent.
Now they are just on sale over the next four days, gutting.0 -
What were they sent?robroy said:Looking at what my work colleague got sent, it would appear that all codes have been sent.
Now they are just on sale over the next four days, gutting.0 -
Along the lines of you have been selected and tickets will be on staggered sale for the locations over the next few days. Then due to demand we are not able to assign a code to everyone.Covered End said:
What were they sent?robroy said:Looking at what my work colleague got sent, it would appear that all codes have been sent.
Now they are just on sale over the next four days, gutting.
Does not read like more codes will follow.0 -
Sponsored links:
-
-
-
I really do hope so.0
-
Boston MA code just arrived. My first choice.2
-
Son just got Boston as well.
Maybe Boston not as subscribed as expected..... did wonder if they can hold up two stadium tours in a row out there considering in their pomp they barely filled theatres.0 -
-
I got Vegas another mate got Barcelona another mate got Manc
2-4 tomorrow to get the tickets 👍1 -
No codes for me0










