Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Oasis reunion?
Comments
-
Sorry if I've missed it before.....
Does Noel need to organise another tour to pay MCFC's fine ?0 -
I assume you can only choose one date to go for once you're in and stick with it, and there's no 'any date for Knebworth' kind of option?robroy said:Just got 4 x front standing for Knebworth on the 11th.
I followed the link and was waiting around 16:25, reached 16:35 and I had not joined the waiting room so refreshed and was in it. Got to 17:01 and put me in the queue at 854, it dropped faster than sand to 5 and then bosh in. Map was there at the top, pressed front standing and got four.
You can add a train from Stevenage to Kings Cross for £10, worth it if you are going that way after.
Very swift transaction.
£854 for front standing FFS haha!
Edit: If you get a code and you are on it, you will 100% get what you want.0 -
Yes mate, I chose the 11th and stuck with that. It does say tickets can’t be transferred at the moment and would need to attend with the account holder.Rufus is a dogs name said:
I assume you can only choose one date to go for once you're in and stick with it, and there's no 'any date for Knebworth' kind of option?robroy said:Just got 4 x front standing for Knebworth on the 11th.
I followed the link and was waiting around 16:25, reached 16:35 and I had not joined the waiting room so refreshed and was in it. Got to 17:01 and put me in the queue at 854, it dropped faster than sand to 5 and then bosh in. Map was there at the top, pressed front standing and got four.
You can add a train from Stevenage to Kings Cross for £10, worth it if you are going that way after.
Very swift transaction.
£854 for front standing FFS haha!
Edit: If you get a code and you are on it, you will 100% get what you want.
0 -
Code just through for the Etihad 5-8pm tomorrow1
-
It is £60 a person, you can add it on go to your tickets scroll down and you can add it there, I added on after I had boughtrobroy said:
Did see that at £60, was not sure if that was £60 per person and was rushing. We are heading out early on the sunday to Yorkshire from Kings cross so just have to slog it to Kings Crossnorthstandsteve said:
Have just added the camping going to book Friday offrobroy said:Just got 4 x front standing for Knebworth on the 11th.
I followed the link and was waiting around 16:25, reached 16:35 and I had not joined the waiting room so refreshed and was in it. Got to 17:01 and put me in the queue at 854, it dropped faster than sand to 5 and then bosh in. Map was there at the top, pressed front standing and got four.
You can add a train from Stevenage to Kings Cross for £10, worth it if you are going that way after.
Very swift transaction.
£854 for front standing FFS haha!
Edit: If you get a code and you are on it, you will 100% get what you want.
get there early , they have entertainment and late bar on the Friday night0 -
Got knebworth! Tomororw morning1
-
Manchester tomorrow 1pm-4pm for me 🥳1
-
Quite a few going on the 11th now looking above, what Charlton top we wearing?1
-
What the options on tickets knebworth? Is it just general and front?0
-
Loads of options,2121 said:What the options on tickets knebworth? Is it just general and front?
General
Front standing
Then VIP
Grandstand
When you get through you have this map and you press the zone and go from there, once tickets selected you can then add train, camping, coach etc.
If you can get it, well worth paying the extra from £175 to £215 for front standing £40 difference. Although much more chance of getting covered in piss!
2 -
Sponsored links:
-
Nice one mate. So gen and front is obviously standing. Assuming the crush will be same in both sections?0
-
A mate has a Knebworth code.
So we've codes for Manchester & Knebworth.0 -
Getting covered in piss (or sending it) will take me back, so thats ok0
-
Currently in the waiting room for Boston 10th August.Have heard very very few stories of people getting a code and then finding no tickets when they get there so I hope I don’t buck the trend2
-
Good luck! Boston is a commitment1
-
Could they use the money to bail out their beloved Manchester City?0
-
Tickets secured for Knebworth,£250 a pop with coach2
-
Front standing?Redvalleyeast said:Tickets secured for Knebworth,£250 a pop with coach0 -
Tickets secured for Boston….. despite the total cnuts at MBNA declining the transaction first time around due to suspected fraudulent activity!2121 said:Good luck! Boston is a commitment
Ended up using my work card so bearing in mind we are going through I raise I need to transfer £2.5k pronto now!4 -
Sponsored links:
-
I called my bank before to let them know I was going for tickets and they put a Ticketmaster thing on my accountDamoNorthStand said:
Tickets secured for Boston….. despite the total cnuts at MBNA declining the transaction first time around due to suspected fraudulent activity!2121 said:Good luck! Boston is a commitment
Ended up using my work card so bearing in mind we are going through I raise I need to transfer £2.5k pronto now!2 -
Unreal damo! Still remember my sister coming back from a gig in the 90s smelly and muddy, the ticket probably cost no more than a score. Different world now!
Im no big gigger but went roses few years ago that was good!0 -
Ah shit I was gonna use my MBNA card as im buying 4 for vegas could be lumpy
Do you need to pre authorise1 -
I would definitely call them first. Bloody ironic that the fuckers increased my credit limit to £15k this week (without even asking me first).Southendaddick said:Ah shit I was gonna use my MBNA card as im buying 4 for vegas could be lumpy
Do you need to pre authorise
I authorised it on my app and they still declined it0 -
5
-
Strange.robroy said:1 -
For those with codes for tomorrow, you can get 5% cashback on Ticketmaster gift cards with JamDonut at the moment with this link (plus a £5 bonus if you're a new user). E.g. if you're hoping to getr x4 Knebworth tickets that's £34-39+ back...
https://tinyurl.com/48dhwrsz0 -
Was a gag mate, no offence intended (apologies).Covered End said:
Strange.robroy said:1 -
My first Stone Roses concert (1989) cost me the grand total of £3, my first Oasis (1994) concert was free (Heineken Festival in Preston). Now my son has a code for Manchester & I think 4 tickets are going to cost him hundreds if he gets through…1
-
Still nothing here.0








