Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oasis reunion?

1…3334363839

Comments

  • Rufus is a dogs name
    Rufus is a dogs name Posts: 1,635
    edited September 26
    After nothing at all on Thursday, I know two people who got codes yesterday, for today's sale windows. One got an email at 7.30am and the other got theirs at 5.30pm so keep your eye on your inbox all day @shine166, fingers crossed for you
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397

  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397
    edited September 26
    Joined the waiting room 08.30.
    Joined the queue 09.00 only 108 ahead of me & had bought by 09.02.
    I stuck to the rules, 1 device & 1 tab only.
    There were loads available in all areas.
    Best of luck to everyone.
  • GD78
    GD78 Posts: 142
    Ive read elsewhere that you can have multiple tabs open, as long as each tab is for a separate date, has anyone else found this?

    Am in the 1pm window and want to give myself the best chance.
  • Anyone who wants a ticket will get one.



    Not sure as I haven’t had a code yet.
  • 2121
    2121 Posts: 1,884
    Keeps saying no longer available to me! 
  • Red Sox v Yankees the weekend before the Boston gig. As a die hard Bosox fan that’s the equivalent of Charlton v Millwall. I will have had worse weekends tbf


  • 2121
    2121 Posts: 1,884
    Got sunday tickets with coach! Woo! 
  • shine166
    shine166 Posts: 14,704
    After nothing at all on Thursday, I know two people who got codes yesterday, for today's sale windows. One got an email at 7.30am and the other got theirs at 5.30pm so keep your eye on your inbox all day @shine166, fingers crossed for you
    Cheers mate
  • Senpai
    Senpai Posts: 904
    My wife managed to get 4 tickets for Knebworth which only took about five minutes once she joined the queue. 

  • Sponsored links:



  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397
    GD78 said:
    Ive read elsewhere that you can have multiple tabs open, as long as each tab is for a separate date, has anyone else found this?

    Am in the 1pm window and want to give myself the best chance.
    I did this a couple of weeks ago for Fontaines DC.

    I got through very quickly on the phone, while the laptop was going nowhere fast.

    But when I got in the whole stadium was greyed out & I couldn’t buy.

    Furthermore it wouldn’t let me back in.

    My advice is choose what you think will be the least popular date and stick with it.

    I thought Tuesday would be less popular than Fridays or Saturdays, seemed to work well.

    Good luck.
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397

  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397
    See the point near the bottom about one device and one tab.
  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,514

    You would think the brother of their old drummer would be on the guest list. Especially as he’s mates with Weller.
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397
    Mate got 4 for Knebworth.
  • GD78
    GD78 Posts: 142
    Got my tickets for Manchester for 18th June, so much easier than last time, good luck to everyone else trying 😊 

  • I'm in - four tickets for the first night at Knebworth. 
  • I can't see how the infrastructure at Knebworth will survive the run without some serious enhancements facilities wise which surely they will be looking at now.

    And with a September date making wet weather more likely, if it rains too. In '96 and even for Liam Gallagher a couple of years ago, the urinals were overflowing after half a day, and hundreds of blokes were pissing up a mud bank which was then overflowing back down towards the spectator areas. Hopefully they get all of that sorted before next September.
  • palarsehater
    palarsehater Posts: 12,508
    Mrs got 4 for slane, offered me one am due to run the big half the day of it so will have to make a decision. 

    No codes for me or 3 of my mates who all applied in this order 
    manchester 
    amsterdam 
    Knebworth 
  • SaySomething
    SaySomething Posts: 2,660
    My code has just come through about 20mins ago for tomorrow morning's sale (Knebworth) -phew! Next step, the tickets...


  • Sponsored links:



  • shine166
    shine166 Posts: 14,704
    Got a code ! 1-4 pm tomorrow  for knobworth. 
  • JohnBoyUK
    JohnBoyUK Posts: 9,553
    my daughter got a code for Knebworth.
    I cant face going there.  Anywhere but bloody there.
  • Curb_It
    Curb_It Posts: 21,371
    Simply Red in dreamland Saturday night … Oasis in Vegas the following week. I am one very lucky privileged twit! 

    Tho music tastes are personal so some might not think so.. the Simply Red one was more for nostalgia. 

  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,514
    Curb_It said:
    Simply Red in dreamland Saturday night … Oasis in Vegas the following week. I am one very lucky privileged twit! 

    Tho music tastes are personal so some might not think so.. the Simply Red one was more for nostalgia. 

    Money’s clearly not too tight to mention B
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,397
    Curb_It said:
    Simply Red in dreamland Saturday night … Oasis in Vegas the following week. I am one very lucky privileged twit! 

    Tho music tastes are personal so some might not think so.. the Simply Red one was more for nostalgia. 

    Money’s clearly not too tight to mention B
    I declined posting that 5 mins ago  :)
  • Got a Knebworth code for 5pm today. Was in on the dot of 4.30. clicked through immediately at 5.  Wanted Saturday.  Was 10,000 in the queue.  Sold out before i got in.  All that was left was Sunday tickets for £270 with a coach return.  Couldn't be bothered with that.  Shame 
  • 2121
    2121 Posts: 1,884
    I was the same on the 9am entry. Was bang on time, not many ahead of me, straight away everything was sold out. Took an hour of refreshing until i got sunday with coach tickets 
  • palarsehater
    palarsehater Posts: 12,508
    edited September 26
    Mrs got 4 for slane, offered me one am due to run the big half the day of it so will have to make a decision. 

    No codes for me or 3 of my mates who all applied in this order 
    manchester 
    amsterdam 
    Knebworth 
    After I put this on here 
    got a code for manchester 
    2 of the lads got knebworth and Amsterdam. 

    So looks like I’ll be doing 
    slane - confirmed 
    manchester & Amsterdam hopefully. 
  • I got four for Manchester on the 12th June, which was nice.
  • Curb_It
    Curb_It Posts: 21,371
    edited September 26
    Curb_It said:
    Simply Red in dreamland Saturday night … Oasis in Vegas the following week. I am one very lucky privileged twit! 

    Tho music tastes are personal so some might not think so.. the Simply Red one was more for nostalgia. 

    Money’s clearly not too tight to mention B
    I declined posting that 5 mins ago  :)
    Very good! 
    But to be honest, I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas but I have been holding back for years.