Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General Things That Annoy You thread - part 2

1…144145146147148150»

Comments

  • Macronate
    Macronate Posts: 13,189
    ok
  • Macronate
    Macronate Posts: 13,189
    edited October 2
    Hun?
  • Macronate
    Macronate Posts: 13,189
    X
  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,496
    Boll
  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,496
    ocks
  • JohnBoyUK
    JohnBoyUK Posts: 9,544
    Claudia Winkleman's Fringe.

    Get your hair cut you daft bint!

    Winds me right up.  Has done for years.
  • Carter
    Carter Posts: 14,756
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Claudia Winkleman's Fringe.

    Get your hair cut you daft bint!

    Winds me right up.  Has done for years.
    I have this irrational dislike of that fringe also. Our paths don't cross generally and I'm sure she's nice but I can't help being a bit judgemental about her daft fringe being a reflection of her personality 
  • JohnBoyUK
    JohnBoyUK Posts: 9,544
    Thanks for validating me @Carter.  I'm not on my own.  My wife has told me she doesn't want to hear me mention Claudia's Fringe anymore! 😂. I now feel seen!!!
  • SporadicAddick
    SporadicAddick Posts: 7,627
    I’m not sure she even benefits from it.
  • ValleyGary
    ValleyGary Posts: 38,886
    She’s a fucking div I hate her

  • Sponsored links:



  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,496
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Claudia Winkleman's Fringe.

    Get your hair cut you daft bint!

    Winds me right up.  Has done for years.
    You did say fringe didn’t you?
  • LargeAddick
    LargeAddick Posts: 34,633
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Claudia Winkleman's Fringe.

    Get your hair cut you daft bint!

    Winds me right up.  Has done for years.
    You did say fringe didn’t you?
    Trust you mate.