Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• I was literally about to write we were starting to look better. We were defending far too deep, no one got out fast enough, we make other teams look good.

Would Matt Taylor like a job
  • Haha! We are pathetic!
    What the fuck have you done Jones.
  • Make that 5 "worldies" conceded.
  • Hey!  Let's kick start somebody elses season...
  • Two absolute worldies lolol

Oh dear.
  • Last year we kept conceding from low crosses into our box from the byline.

This year we keep conceding from just outside our box. 

• Some teams are getting better as the season goes on, others ... 🥴
  • Hideous performance. So lacklustre
  • Clueless
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m almost done with this lot . Jones has actually made us worse than last season . 
  • Can’t believe how dire we are, what a bunch of poor quality players. 
  • Honestly don't see how Jones can rescue this, and by this I mean the game, players, season. Everything. 

• Is this Rovers side challenging for promotion?

No, didn't think so.

Jones had better sort things out pronto or he find himself a new job.

This embarrassingly pathetic.
  • Bloody tv feed is as slow as our defenders. I was looking at a score notification ages before it happened on the screen. 👹
  • Thank God I turned over at half time.
  • A couple of weeks ago we laughed at the mess Bolton were in and said they surely had to sack Evatt.

They're above us now.
  • Yet again we stand and watch while an opposition player has a long as he wants to line up and place his shot.

This is utterly inexcusable.

I honestly thought the days of these sorts of performances were gone under Jones. But let's be honest we have simply got worse and worse this season.
  • Not sure if that was a cross or a shot from Campbell but it goes wide, but someone on the left picks it up again, and puts the ball back in the area, but we can't make a decent chance out of it.
  • Mannion been beaten a few times from outside the box this season. 

This defence not looking so solid.

This is fucking shit. Sort it out Jones.
    Just wanted to check, you're not blaming Mannion for either goal surely? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Mannion been beaten a few times from outside the box this season. 

This defence not looking so solid.

This is fucking shit. Sort it out Jones.
    I'm not blaming Mannion, but imagine the reaction if it was AMB these shots kept whizzing past.
  • Chuks tries to head on to Campbell but he's no longer there.
  • Honestly don't see how Jones can rescue this, and by this I mean the game, players, season. Everything. 

Good job he has another 4 years  :#
  • Birmingham his Last game ? Jones can't say he wasn't backed he was, these players were supposed to be better than what we had, they certainly don't look like it now. 
  • Identical to the first one,dire fucking disgraceful defending,something seriously wrong at this club.
  • There's no plan to get shots. It's so painful when we approach the final third.

People getting into position for a hopeful cross. This is so bad. 
  • Truly awful 
  • Can’t believe what I am seeing 

I can. 

• Hope the support, who made the arduous journey ask for a refund!!!!!!!
  • I'm gonna need to get very drunk to watch us on Saturday. We're gonna get demolished 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!