Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you do to annoy others

The "General things that annoy you" thread is there for stuff you find annoying, but I'm sure most of us are annoying too....

So what little things do you do to wind others up, either accidentally or (even better) because it's just funny?

Comments

• edited October 10
    People who drive under the speed limit when I'm trying to get past are really annoying...🙄
  • I have my phone's font as comic sans as it winds up people and I don't care and find it funny how much people do. Especially when I share screenshots with my friends 😅
  • Sponsored links:

• When playing darts, if my opponent beats me down to a double but just can’t take it out and I work my way down with 26s and 41s then take the double first time, I just can’t help going back to my team mates and mutter “never in doubt’ just loud enough for the oppo to hear.
  • People who drive under the speed limit when I'm trying to get past are really annoying...🙄
    One for the General Things that Annoy You thread mate, not the Things you do to annoy others.
     The irony 😆
  • IdleHans said:
    Whenever I open the fridge or freezer I say "cool" and do a stupid thumbs up. Whenever I get the cheese grater out of the cupboard i say "grate" in a birmingham accent. Nobody needs to be present for these things to happen, as long as the dog is somewhere about. The cheese grater is his favourite utensil anyway. I swear that dog can hear it coming out of the cupboard and distinguish it from any other implement even when he's upstairs. By the time i say grate, he's at the bottom of the stairs asking for cheese.
    I am known for not putting the butter back in the fridge, which i am reminded about every time Mrs Idle goes into the kitchen and shouts "Butter!" at the top of her voice. Apparently that annoys her.
    I only have to touch the cheese in the fridge, and the dog can differentiate the sound of the wrapping and he's there tail wagging and looking hopeful.
  • People who drive under the speed limit when I'm trying to get past are really annoying...🙄
    One for the General Things that Annoy You thread mate, not the Things you do to annoy others.
     The irony 😆
    ..Well done Carly...🙄
  • Act like an obnoxious d*ck on here 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 10
  • Nothing I hope.

To annoy people on purpose is a dickish thing to do. 
  • Tell People that I’m going on holiday tomorrow. 

By the way I’m going on holiday tomorrow to Lanzarote. Can’t wait 😜 
  • Crack my knuckles, all the time. 
  • Nothing I hope.

To annoy people on purpose is a dickish thing to do. 
    Not if they deserve to be annoyed because they've done something "dickish" in the first place
  • Commenting on Charlton Life
  • Apparently leave the smallest of piss droplets on the toilet seat ..................
    You can address this by leaving a whole load of visible piss instead 
  • Crack off, all the time.