Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you do to annoy others

13»

Comments

• Tell people to sit down at away games. 
  • Hal1x said:
    Good Tommy Cooper impression though! just needs the hat.
    I thought more like Max Bygraves impression…I wanna tell you a story…
  • edited October 12
    Solidgone said:
    Hal1x said:
    Good Tommy Cooper impression though! just needs the hat.
    I thought more like Max Bygraves impression…I wanna tell you a story…
    thats ridiculous!!......

......it was our 'enry!

• These are quite useful if you wanna annoy someone -

Gaffer taping it to an office chair works
  • edited October 12
    Gribbo said:
    These are quite useful if you wanna annoy someone -

I bought one to use whenever Ahadme scores. The fire chief told me that’s what they’re for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:

At former place of work we were having some major electrical work done. So there was a hut set up for the electricians stores and tea room. One of the older guys used to like a sleep mid morning and naturally the younger guys used to like to wake him up.
    One morning a couple of apprentices crept up behind the sleeping man and let the gas horn go right in his ear. They were absolutely pissing themselves but the old fella wasn't and was past being annoyed and had moved on to violence. Fortunately the young men could run a lot faster than older man. I really miss horse play in the workplace.
  • Things you do to annoy others. 

I believe Nigel Farage is the greatest politician of his generation and fully deserves a Knitehood.

There
    That should do it.
    People who mis-spell Knighthood does if for me!
  • Hal1x said:
    Things you do to annoy others. 

I believe Nigel Farage is the greatest politician of his generation and fully deserves a Knitehood.

There
    That should do it.
    Bloody spellchecker  
  • edited October 14
    Hal1x said:

There
    That should do it.
    Bloody spellchecker  
    Sack him and employ a new one.
  • Marry them
  • Bloody heck... I just asked the missus if there is anything I do thats annoying... "Lots" was her answer
  • Existing .
  • Sponsored links:

• Leave your wheelie bins out for days on end after they’ve been emptied….it’s akin to terrorising the neighbourhood.
  • Leave your wheelie bins out for days on end after they’ve been emptied….it’s akin to terrorising the neighbourhood.
    Do that in certain areas and they will get nicked. 
  • Hal1x said:

There
    That should do it.
    Bloody spellchecker  
    Sack the spellchecker.
  • Gribbo said:

At former place of work we were having some major electrical work done. So there was a hut set up for the electricians stores and tea room. One of the older guys used to like a sleep mid morning and naturally the younger guys used to like to wake him up.
    One morning a couple of apprentices crept up behind the sleeping man and let the gas horn go right in his ear. They were absolutely pissing themselves but the old fella wasn't and was past being annoyed and had moved on to violence. Fortunately the young men could run a lot faster than older man. I really miss horse play in the workplace.
    Some people just can't take a joke

😉 
  • Nothing I hope.

To annoy people on purpose is a dickish thing to do. 
    But you do it so effortlessly 😜