Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the season so far?

Has to be Michael Morrison for me-he has made a huge difference to our defence and is another quality signing by CP. We were woeful in the centre of defence last season and I think this is the area where we've improved the most. BWP runs him a close second....
Apart from the display against Stevenage where CP played him out of position he's stood out in all the games I've seen.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2011
    For the first time in years there are several candidates. For me Wiggins or BWP edge it, but Morrison, Taylor, Jackson and Hollands aren't far behind.
  • Options
    everyone
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Morrison with honourable mentions for BWP, Wiggins, Hollands and Taylor 
  • Options
    Chris Solly
  • Options

Hollands , Wiggins , BWP or Jacko.

• Options
    taylor would be a good shout, quietly and efficiently gets on with it
  • Options
    Hollands edging it atm for me
  • Options
    A quick glance at the Statbank confirms Chris Solly as Player of the Season so far.
  • Options
    Solly, BWP, Morrison
  • Options

Hamer, Morrison and Wright-Phillips .. perm 1 from 3 ?

Wright-Phillips, scoring goals is the name of the game

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hard call, but BWP and Solly must be there, with Wiggins and Morrison closing fast, there will be other contenders.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

• Options

Great to have so many options so far, lets hope they keep it up.

For me BWP gets it just as he would probably be hardest to replace.

Solly, Wiggins and Morrison all close 2nd...........just shows how good our defence is.

• Options
    Solly...purely for the fact that people were saying we need another right-back in his place......he has not only impressed me with his performances but many others on here...
  • Options
    Jordan Rhodes, apparently. At least that's how it reads looking at that other thread!
  • Options
    morrison, solly and bwp, yann kermogant isnt far off for me despite only stating about 3 games 
  • Options

Mikel Alonso......?

Seriously, either Hollands or BWP for me, though it's nice to see a firm defence with Taylor and Morro.

• Options
    Solly
  • Options
    At this point in the season, BWP just shaves it for me but Yam Kerogant could well challenge as seson progresses if he maintains his impressive strike rate. Solly and Wiggins are improving players who are also worthy of the accolade - in the end it's goals that win games so I stick with BWP
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Defenders are why you don't lose games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me, taking into consideration both his performances, improvement and how poorly the team fared without him at Stevenage, it has to be Chris Solly. However Morrison, BWP, Wiggins Jackson and now Kermorgant could all run him close over the next six and a bit months.

• Options
    Chris Chris Chris Solly! 
    Simply because he is a home grown player who has really blossomed. He's still young and he's only going to get better.
  • Options
    Any of the defence. Would have said solly till rhoys wiggins became class. Now can't decide
  • Options
    wiggins best summer signing but bwp player of season so far, our best striker since benty 
  • Options
    I was going to say Solly for his consistency, but BWP is doing his best today to make it impossible to vote for anyone else :-)
  • Options
    BWP - twelve goals this season already and six assists. Maybe other players have a better claim but you can't argue with those stats.
  • Options
    Danny Hollands
  • Options
    Solly
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    So nice to have a choice for once! Recent seasons it's been obvious who the best player is!

ATM, Any from: BWP, Solly, Morrison, Hollands or Wiggins.