Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****POKER SCHEDULE (JULY-JAN)**** ALL POTENTIAL PLAYERS OLD AND NEW MUST READ****

I have still taken previous survey results on board and have tried to mix it up as much as I can, there will be approxiamately 1 game every fortnight and the entrance is varied (see below) to cater for as many as possible. Nobody came to me with days they couldn't make so all I have done is avoided all CAFC fixtures, dates may be changed if match days are changed.The Leaderboard is due to be reset January 13th, this schedule takes us to then. All games are for leaderboard points.

I was contacted by 2 people asking for the games to start earlier, as 8-30 finished a little late, as 8-00 was a little too early for some I have compromised all games will start at 8-15. ALL GAMES HAVE 10 MINS LATE REGISTRATION

All Knock-out games will be 9 per table, All regular 6 per Table. I have schedueled a heads up shootout for the end of the year, last time because a couple of people were left without a game for quite a while it was a wash out for some but some others wanted to try it again. I think I have rectified the problem by making it a hyper-turbo; meaning we start with less chips and blinds go up very quickly so games should be super-fast.

The season finishes with a large stake regular tournament.

SUNDAY 15TH JULY BIG KNOCKOUT $13.50 ENTRANCE. 8.15PM
TUESDAY 24TH JULY AFFORDABLE REGULAR $3.30 ENTRANCE. 8.15PM
SUNDAY 5TH AUGUST REGULAR $11 ENTRANCE. 8.15PM
TUESDAY 14TH AUGUST KNOCKOUT $6.75 ENTRANCE. 8.15PM
SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST VERY AFFORDABLE KNOCKOUT $2.70 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
TUESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER REGUALAR $11 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER REGULAR $5.50 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
TUESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER KNOCKOUT $6.75 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 7TH OCTOBER BIG KNOCKOUT $13.50 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER TURBO REGULAR $5.50 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 28TH OCTOBER REGULAR $11 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
THURSDAY 8TH NOVEMBER TURBO KNOCKOUT $6.75 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER VERY AFFORDABLE REGULAR $2.20 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
MONDAY 26TH NOVEMBER REGULAR $11 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER AFFORDABLE KNOCKOUT $4.05 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
TUESDAY 18TH DECEMBER CHRISTMAS KNOCKOUT $6.75 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 30TH DECEMBER SEASONAL SPECIAL, HYPER-TURBO HEADS-UP SHOOT OUT $5.50 ENTRANCE 8.15PM
SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY END OF POKER SEASON EXTRA LARGE REGULAR $22 ENTRANCE 8.15PM

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments