Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER SCHEDULE (JULY-JAN)**** ALL POTENTIAL PLAYERS OLD AND NEW MUST READ****

Comments

• Options
    the reason why I put the thread for the individual game up the day before is that you only have 24 hours to edit the title, if I want the title 'tonight' then I can't do it more than a day before initially to change it to that. Other wise I would do it a few days before
  • Options
    Ill be playing!
  • Options
    good chance to get you back lol
  • Options
    looking promising
  • Options
    the games all set up will put tournie thread up in the morning. P***ed off now so going to bed to sulk, nite all!
  • Options
    I'll be in
  • Options
    I'm in, first one registered

:)
  • Options
    Next Sunday is our big knockout, it was one of these that had our home games record turnout of 24, 2nd best turnout since we started. I would like to try and beat it, reminding you all with a week to go, also if you know of anyone that has played but not for a while with us give them a nudge. Or better still any more lifers that want to join us please do.

The big ko is $13.50 to enter $10 that goes into the prize pot, the more people that enter the more places are paid, $2.50 is used as a bounty, you eliminate someone you win their bounty. $1 goes to poker stars because they are greedy bastards lol.

for more details just ask, am always here (sad I know).
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be there, donating my $10 to someone's prize fund and $2.50 to a bounty hunter.

If anyone is new to online poker and wonder how it works you can sign up to PokerStars and try it out without it costing you a penny. When you first join you can use 'play money' to try things out and practice.

If you like it and think you'd like to try it for real enrol in the Charlton Life Poker club using the details at the top of this thread and register for a game or two.
  • Options
    bummmmmmp
  • Options
    Also if anyone wants to join before our Sunday game, and wants to have a bit of a practice, myself, Alex Wright, Johnnybev1987 and Threadkiller are all able to open/set-up a practice table, maybe some/one of us will even have a practice game with you, just ask.
  • Options
    Ill be donating if i dont go live , but probably will be. May play on my phone though if i can get home games on it? wont be chatting though
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Ill be donating if i dont go live , but probably will be. May play on my phone though if i can get home games on it? wont be chatting though

not sure if you can access home games on the mobile app JB. Didn't work on my iphone

• Options
    Yeah i thought that too mate :( would be a shame as i could have played it that way i may email them as surely if i register for it, it should pop up on the app. There must be a way, would be a shame to miss the biggie
  • Options

Yeah i thought that too mate :( would be a shame as i could have played it that way i may email them as surely if i register for it, it should pop up on the app. There must be a way, would be a shame to miss the biggie

yes good luck they should be able to do it
  • Options
    Hope you work something out jb x
  • Options
    I wonder in future if we can put something in the notification section of the programme to boost numbers?
  • Options
    Not sure that would work beds, it is supposed to be a charlton life thing. read 'Charlton Life' forum for deatails may work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jb,

I've set up a play money tourney on the 4th Oct at 20:00. register for this and see if you can play on the mobile.

All others

If you're interested in giving poker a try, sign up for a trial game and give it a try for free
  • Options

Next Sunday is our big knockout, it was one of these that had our home games record turnout of 24, 2nd best turnout since we started. I would like to try and beat it, reminding you all with a week to go, also if you know of anyone that has played but not for a while with us give them a nudge. Or better still any more lifers that want to join us please do.

The big ko is $13.50 to enter $10 that goes into the prize pot, the more people that enter the more places are paid, $2.50 is used as a bounty, you eliminate someone you win their bounty. $1 goes to poker stars because they are greedy bastards lol.

bump
  • Options

jb,

I've set up a play money tourney on the 4th Oct at 20:00. register for this and see if you can play on the mobile.

All others

If you're interested in giving poker a try, sign up for a trial game and give it a try for free

Yo, i shall do that! I will reg at home and see if it pops up as at pool. Fingers crossed, it should do...
  • Options
    BUMP

• Options
    jb, you've not registered!

Would someone like to register on the play money game please. I would like to check to see if Home Games work on the iphone app.

Cheers
  • Options
    I just tried could not get Home Games on i phone so its not on for JB
  • Options
    ive just registered
  • Options
    yea me too :-)
  • Options
    Can someone send me the link to join please? Thanks.
  • Options
    if you want to play my daughter is going to play for me, teaching her how to play