Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Church **SIGNED TWO YEAR DEAL**

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options

sammy391 said:

Named in wales squad to play rep of ireland

Morgan fox named in the Wales U21 squad too
    Never realised he had Welsh ancestry?
    Organ Morgan.

If you've ever read "Under Milkwood", by Dylan Thomas.

• Options
    Well done to Church and Fox
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 11m
    CP: "@churchy18 looks like a real Charlton player to me, already. He has the club at heart." #PressDay (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    Have been very impressed with what I've seen of him so far. Great finish against Barnsley.
  • Options
    He's definitely got the heart
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Have been very impressed with what I've seen of him so far. Great finish against Barnsley.

One on ones haven't been our forte over the past couple of seasons, but that finish was class - proper strikers goal. Hopefully it will give Sordell a kick up the arse that he will be fighting for his place.
  • Options
    Oh Garry, Garry
    Garry, Garry, Garry, Garry, Garry Nelson
  • Options
    Three goals in two matches... I know one of those games was Oxford but maybe we've signed a right gem here - Give him the service and he will score
  • Options

Oh Garry, Garry

At least you didn't start singing "He's better than Shaun"
  • Options

Three goals in two matches... I know one of those games was Oxford but maybe we've signed a right gem here - Give him the service and he will score

Strikers thrive on confidence. If Sordell had played vs Oxford and bagged a couple, maybe he would be the one feeling happy and confident...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Church has had next to no pre season,yet has not stopped running and trying and looking for the ball.Deserved his goal at Barnsley.
  • Options

CP: "@churchy18 looks like a real Charlton player to me, already. He has the club at heart." #PressDay (IL) #cafc

Must admit I knew pretty much next to nothing about him before he signed so Barnsley was my first time seeing him play and he impressed me. One thought I had on the train home was that he looked a 'proper' Charlton player. Hope he cracks on and becomes a cult hero for us.
  • Options

Must admit I knew pretty much next to nothing about him before he signed so Barnsley was my first time seeing him play and he impressed me. One thought I had on the train home was that he looked a 'proper' Charlton player. Hope he cracks on and becomes a cult hero for us.
    His career had stalled at Reading and goals to games ratio was not great at 1 in 7? for a striker but if anyone can get the best out of him CP can. Took his goals well v Oxford albeit inferior oposition in League Cup, should have had a hat trick and deserved his start at Barnsley. Hope he plays v Donny and gets on the scoresheet again.
  • Options

Oh Garry, Garry

Think I said this earlier in this thread. He really is similar.
  • Options

Oh Garry, Garry

Is Sordell Leaburn or Kim Grant?
  • Options
    I think he's becoming my favourite and he's only played twice
  • Options

Oh Garry, Garry

Is Sordell Leaburn or Kim Grant?
    David Whyte
  • Options

Dizzle said:

You can still pull a chubster in the venue at 3am nowadays. They are still there, circling like sharks. Trust me

Always could, I usually waited till 3:30 when I definantly had no chance with the Reece Witherspoon lookalikes or the chubster's all looked like the Reece Witherspoon lookalikes.

Yes, I pulled a bird in there when I was about 16 and blind drunk and was convinced she was an absolute stunner and arranged to meet her the following Friday night.

Best part was that the date was to babysit my Uncle & Aunt's kids at their mansion in Chislehurst (swimming pool, the works) and we would have to stay the night there. Result.

I arranged to pick her up at the Royal Standard and we would get the bus from there to Chislehurst - lovely jubbly.

Only problem was that when my bus pulled up at the bus stop she had gained around three stone, plenty of Randolph's and very strange googly-eyes in the days since I had seen her at the Big V.

I thought about doing a no-show (this was pre mobile phones obviously) but am a soft b'stard so ended up taking her on the date. Bad move.

Not only did it give my Uncle Ray a stick to beat me with for the next 25 years but when I made the moves on her late in the evening SHE KNOCKED ME BACK saying she "wasn't that kind of girl."

It was a bloody long and silent bus ride home the next morning, I tell you that much!
    Sorry just seen this and almost pissed myself, well played, at least you can take heart from the the fat that we've all been there........haven't we???????
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23862867

Church in the Welsh Squad for their next two internationals

http://www.faw.org.uk/news/FAW91934.ink

Morgan Fox in the Under 21 Squad
  • Options
    On the bench tonight for Wales with some bloke who plays for Real Madrid....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news for Churchy, Don't know if he got on tonight, but Fox gained his 3rd cap and played another 90 minutes against Moldova 0-0 draw at last results going in right direction !
  • Options
    madadd said:

Great news for Churchy, Don't know if he got on tonight, but Fox gained his 3rd cap and played another 90 minutes against Moldova 0-0 draw at last results going in right direction !

U21?
  • Options
    How did Morgan play @madadd ?
  • Options
    ^^^^ ooooh you are cruel ... ((:>)
  • Options
    Should of been a 4 year deal.
  • Options
    Out on loan to Ujpest F.C?
  • Options
    Reading the first few pages of quotes on here must have boosted the sales of rose tinted glasses.