Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hope we sign basile

I hope we sign basile(trialist v w ham)as cover and future replacement for kermit.

Comments

• Hope he's good
  • His stats don't feel me with confidence, but suppose he is probably better than what we already have
  • It could be the break he needs to get his career kicking again, just like when Yann came to us.
  • He was linked to Chelsea a few years back so must have something
  • I just don't get the obsession with finding the next yann

There is only one yann

I hope we sign a player who is as good at playing to what strengths he has developed as yann is

Then you have another good player why do we base everything on finding or playing to yann
  • I didn`t say he was another Yann, only that they have something in common where their careers are at a similar point. If he did turn out as good as Yann has I wouldn`t be disappointed though.
  • cafc4ever said:

His stats don't feel me with confidence...

Are you speaking in a French accent to make him feel welcome? :-)
  • I honestly don't care what his stats at other clubs are...it's all about how CP rates him, how he blends with the squad and how he performs in a charlton shirt. There have been players come to the Valley with a lot of pedigree and good stats that haven't worked.

Lets see what happens.
  • I honestly don't care what his stats at other clubs are...it's all about how CP rates him, how he blends with the squad and how he performs in a charlton shirt. There have been players come to the Valley with a lot of pedigree and good stats that haven't worked.

Lets see what happens.

And the opposite. Kermogant's stats and record at Leicester didn't fill me with excitement.

• How tall is this Basil Brush fella?
  • Sponsored links:

Lets see what happens.

Certainly are, under old regimes and the current.
  • He seemed lively in the West Ham game from the highlights, we'll see.
  • Palace hoping to nick him according to The People.
  • Palace haven't got any room for the players they've already got!!
  • Palace hoping to nick him according to The People.

They already have a full 25 man squad and something like 5 summer signings haven't made it into that 25. Don't think he'd fancy sitting in the stands all season.
  • They are obviously trying to rub our noses in the fact that they are having their usual one year stay in the prem and we are a league lower for a season, ignore the spotty bespectacled c****.
  • Perhaps his agent bigging him up.
  • He is a little injury prone, hence his lack of appearances.
  • I've been reading some French fans forums and they seemed to rate him but were ultimately disappointed as Basile had a back injury which kept him out of the game for most of a season. I know nuffink about him but in CP I trust.
  • Looks like he's off to bolton
  • Sponsored links:

• no worries maybe we will get Sordell--------------------o shit.
  • sammy391 said:

Looks like he's off to bolton

Where did you hear this?
  • DeeBee said:

sammy391 said:

Where did you hear this?
    Was told he put a picture on Instagram saying so
  • I think any football club should aspire to having a player called Basil in tribute to Fawlty Towers...
  • sammy391 said:

DeeBee said:

sammy391 said:

Where did you hear this?
    Was told he put a picture on Instagram saying so
    yeah, says hes going to bolton about a week ago as well, I think hes probably just having a trial with them too. He played for qpr quite recently, so might be having a few trials while hes in the country.
  • Sounds like he lives his life in a fantasy world where clubs are queueing up to sign him.
  • If he signs for us he can kip down in Yann's spare room.
  • I don't understand his stats... Has he really not been playing football for the last 4 years?
  • Well if he's got offers from other clubs I very much doubt we can match them, which is a shame.
  • I don't understand his stats... Has he really not been playing football for the last 4 years?

Wiki won't record every appearance (ie reserve games etc)