Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds have sold out.

Leeds United quickly sold out the extra allocation of tickets they received for the trip to Charlton Athletic next month.

Having already sold out their initial allocation of 3,000 tickets within twenty-minutes of them going on sale to Gold Members last week, the extra 200 tickets sold within two-minutes of going on sale this morning.

Leeds have stated that this will definitely be the last allocation of tickets for the game at the Valley on November 9th.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=337286#ixzz2jKvHZGD1

Comments

• Within 22 minutes? O_o

That said, thinking back to Leeds last year, it was quite strange to see some of the local-ish leeds flags.
  • Fair play to them. Coming all that way to see their team get stuffed. Proper supporters.
    /winkers
  • Blimey.
  • all coming down to see civilisation
  • they have a good support base that lot, hopefully it'll be a great game
  • Leeds sold out years ago..............
  • Apart from Man United, Leeds probably have the best away support in the country. They sell out pretty much every away game no matter when or where it is. They even sold out their 6k allocation for a midweek trip to Newcastle in the league cup.
  • I've always found Leeds fans to be allright, it's my favourite game of the season.
  • edited November 2013
    It is their cup final though.

• Wow, fair play
  • Sponsored links:

• Orrible feckas they are the millwall of the nth
  • Orrible feckas they are the millwall of the nth

This, this and bloody this!
  • I didn't like them much when I saw Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds last season. Bad, bad atmosphere
  • Apart from Man United, Leeds probably have the best away support in the country. They sell out pretty much every away game no matter when or where it is. They even sold out their 6k allocation for a midweek trip to Newcastle in the league cup.

Chris - you are forgetting Sheffield Wednesday. Another massive Yorkshire club.
  • i like playing leeds at home, there fans are fantastic, i dont know what there like away never managed to make it although this season im planning to.
  • I've always found Leeds fans to be allright, it's my favourite game of the season.

Agree
  • Glad they have sold out, it`s money in the bank for us, a big crowd and a good atmosphere on the day!
  • Can't stand em, biggest chip on shoulder merchants around, but no doubting their consistent loyalty around the country.
  • So does that mean no "ten pence Tonies" asking for money to get in like in the old days?

Don't think we've lost to them since we were both in the Prem. Two home wins and two away draws.
  • What NLA said
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2013

i like playing leeds at home, there fans are fantastic, i dont know what there like away never managed to make it although this season im planning to.

They are very passionate and can be very vocal but were a bit subdued and restless at their place last year when we nicked a point (Dervite just after half time) on a Tuesday night in October. In fact so disappointed with yet another poor midweek showing, I have it on good authority from some of their fans the match was referred to as 'that game' for sometime afterwards and effectively, expunged from their memories :0)
  • edited November 2013
    Their support is infinitely better than ours.When they came down last season they sang all game - with a repertoire that consisted of more than three songs - and were generous in their applause of our youth teams that were paraded around at half-time.

As for 'biggest chip on shoulder merchants around',what does that make us?

I suggest hand-wringing,bed-wetting catastrophisers.

• L**ds have got big supporters clubs down south, I'd hazard a guess that a large proportion of them are coming from around your neck of the woods.

It's weird because last season was the first time they've sold out their allocation at Hillsboro'.

Hope you hammer them.
  • L**ds have got big supporters clubs down south, I'd hazard a guess that a large proportion of them are coming from around your neck of the woods.

It's weird because last season was the first time they've sold out their allocation at Hillsboro'.

Hope you hammer them.

Yeah OP, I think it was supporters clubs that had all these queer flags with them. Flags from just about anywhere but 'oop north. Peculiar bunch.
  • One goal, we only need one goal, we only need one goal...

Oops...

Two goals... you only need two goals, you only need two goals!

haha, loved that game.
  • I know a Leeds supporter who is bringing 6 other Leeds fans and they have purchased tickets for the East Stand. They are OK and the party includes children so they will behave their selves.
  • I know a Leeds supporter who is bringing 6 other Leeds fans and they have purchased tickets for the East Stand. They are OK and the party includes children so they will behave their selves.

I'd be more afraid of the children mate.

Lol, they all come from Kent

East Stand posse will eat them.
  • Still see them as a top 5, possibly top 3, club in terms of size. Definitely bigger than Chelsea, Spurs, City, and Newcastle. Arguably as big as Arsenal. Obviously current Elland Rd attendances don't reflect this, but if they were top prem....