Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

100 things you do when you are walking alone

WSSWSS
edited November 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
1.) Close your eyes to see how far you can walk without opening them

2.) Jump up and head branches pretending you're scoring a goal for Charlton

3.) Pretend you are in a car and you race the person in front of you to a certain lampost/house

Comments

• 4) Hum themetunes/jingles on a loop and annoy myself.
    5) Daydream
    6) Kick things. Conkers, dog shit if your name is CAFCBourne, cans, acorns etc
  • 7. talk to myself
    8.Study any females more closely.
  • edited November 2007
    9) Avoid the cracks in the pavement
  • edited November 2007
    10) Make up silly Charlton songs that will never see the light of day. This morning's effort was Southampton-inspired to When the Saints go Marching In

Oh we're Charlton,
    From the Valley
    Oh we're Charlton from the Valley
    We are the pride, of South London
    Oh we're Charlton from the Valley
  • lol, do all of those westside, also like AFKA sometimes change the words of songs that I can't get out of my head, today Dusty was singing "The only one who could ever reach me, was the Domino Pizzaman, yes he was, yes he was,yes he was"

11. Both hands, put three fingers straight together but move the little finger out as far as it will go.
    12. See how fast you can walk without running.
    13. Pretend there's a landmine and take an unexpected swerve to avoid it.
  • edited November 2007
    not something i have done but I have seen a large fat bloke piss himself whilst walking past Brixton Tube station one morning a few years back.

have done 1,3 and 9 personally I would add

14) count how many steps between locations - i feel this is likely to be a 'just me' kind of thing especially as I can recall how many steps between the train station and my front door
  • 16] Avoid 3 drains in a row. Lifetimes bad luck for walking on them.
  • 15) Put leaves under windscreen wipers when drunk
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]16] Avoid 3 drains in a row. Lifetimes bad luck for walking on them.
    what are you doing in the gutter?!
  • 16) Being a closet scouser I never walk alone.
  • Sponsored links:

• 17) Swear profusely when you realise it is 2am and you forgot your keys!
  • 18/
    See how many buses stuck in traffic I can overtake walking from Cannon Street to Holborn on the way to work. My record so far is 10 - the traffic is usally that bad!

19/
    Walk in time to the music on my MP3. Not so easy when you're listening to Metallica.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]18/
    See how many buses stuck in traffic I can overtake walking from Cannon Street to Holborn on the way to work. My record so far is 10 - the traffic is usally that bad!

19/
    Walk in time to the music on my MP3. Not so easy when you're listening to Metallica.

Sorry Off It that is nonsense the Congestion Charge means there is no traffic in London :-)
  • we just need to vote for the congestion charge to be set at a realistic level eg. £25.
  • 20) When walking home pissed late at night, I totally manage to sort my life out completely.
    I think of what I'm going to say to my boss about getting more pay, I think of excellent original money making ideas. I get myself fit and healthy. In fact the key to a perfect life all becomes crystal clear.
    In the morning it never seems so straight forward though......
  • I have the solution to your problems DJDD, just get hammerd first thing in the morning, then go to work!
  • edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    Sorry Off It that is nonsense the Congestion Charge means there is no traffic in London :-)

High Holborn of a morning is a complete joke these days mate isn't it?

It comes to something when a clinically obese lump with a gammy knee and a hangover like me can walk from Cannon Street to Holborn in the morning not only quicker than the bus that's at the bus stop when I come out of the station, but overtaking 9 others on the way!
  • Excellent thread.

21) Alter direction to avoid someone walking towards you only to find them doing the same and you both keep doing it until you nearly crash.

22) Take your headphones out to see if your fart is loud or not.

PS: Barts, walking over "two drainers" cancels out a three drainer as long as it is on the same walk - lol that brought back memories of being at School.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    19/

You should try walking in time to Napalm Death!!!

23) Stare out Taxi Drivers when crossing at lights
  • 24.) Check car tax discs to make sure they are in date (i've never come across one that isnt - amazing)
  • Sponsored links:

• pick your nose
  • Still 76 to go people...
  • 25) Pick leaves off bushes and strip them down bit by bit. Haven't done it for years but I used to.

26) Look at the registration numbers of vehilces around you and use the last 3 letters to make a word.
  • JTJT
    edited February 2009
    Edit: Just noticed this was the 3rd one!
  • 27) Tut at the amount of Dog mess that people dont pick up when walking to Strood station

28) Kick stones for as far as possible without losing it down a drain or hitting a passerby or car.
  • 27) case houses I can come back and rob when it's dark
  • Look at the garage codes on the sides of buses to see which one they've come from. That in turn reminds me of schoolboy trips with a Red Rover (5/-) and my bus spotting' days many years ago. Interesting, eh? Also, looking above shops on older properties to try and imagine what places might have looked like before someone bashed a hole in them and stuck a modern shop front in.
  • 30. Nose into people's front rooms and heavily criticise their choice of decoration
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]30. Nose into people's front rooms and heavily criticise their choice of decoration

Guilty M'lud
  • 31. Spit out a sweet / chewing gum, and catch it perfectly on the volley