Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Snooker updates

Comments

• Amazing session from O'Sullivan yesterday. I am pretty sure those of us who watched it witnessed a master class from the greatest snooker player to have ever lived.
  • ROS = GOAT
  • Not watched it as i was at work :( need to try find on catch up. apparentally the 134 break was a bit special
  • The first semi final finished 6-1 to Mark Selby his 5th final in 7 years at The Masters
  • Outrageous play again now from the rocket. Final will be a corker
  • Outrageous play again now from the rocket. Final will be a corker

O'Sullivan not in the same form as yesterday or against Milkins but Maguire is missing for fun tonight tho
  • Did you just see the highlights of the Jimmy White vrs Kirk Stevens '84 semi? Gonna have a bit of that on YouTube later
  • BIG_ROB said:

Did you just see the highlights of the Jimmy White vrs Kirk Stevens '84 semi? Gonna have a bit of that on YouTube later

Now, that was snooker. Kirk on the toot
  • Ronnie blowing hot and cold but still streets ahead of Maguire.
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan beat Stephen Maguire 6-2 to reach the final
    So the final tomorrow Mark Selby V Ronnie O'Sullivan the 3rd time in 6 years this has been the final at The Masters

In 2009 O'Sullivan beat Selby 10-8
    in 2010 Selby beat O'Sullivan 10-9
  • Sponsored links:

• Can hardly wait
  • As much as I dislike him my moneys on Selby in the final
  • I made a small profit on the two semi finals so will wang it all back on the rocket in the final. He was half asleep against maguire...i fancy him to up his game
  • I made a small profit on the two semi finals so will wang it all back on the rocket in the final. He was half asleep against maguire...i fancy him to up his game

He'll need to, else Selby will win
  • Ronnie will be home with his feet up watching ski Sunday at this rate
  • Unbelievable start! There's no stopping him when he plays like this.
  • Break of 92, 70 and 102 to win the first three frames ...

break was 96 not 102

break was 96 not 102
    ah only caught that break from twenty-odd onwards. I wandered why it was such a tame reaction lol!
  • Ronnie in the zone
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely. Few quid by the looks.of it .

Most players spend their time chasing perfect position and have to.rely on playing great shots. The Rocket plays easy shot after easy shot. Obviously they aint easy...ROS is a genius
  • Ronnie is well and truly doing the business at the moment...
  • Ronnie O'Sullivan won the masters 10-4

Mark Selby came out fighting tonight but his start this afternoon was what let him down.

The positives for Mark Selby and his fans is that he has been in the last 2 Major finals and is still number 2 in the world

Next up is the Championship league group 3 starting tomorrow then group 4 starts Wednesday(Which Mark Selby is in)

Then the snooker Shoot Out in Blackpool starts on Friday for 3 days
  • Ronnie is brilliant to watch but a group of his supporters are a real bunch of cnuts. Zero manners. One got the hook tonight.
  • Ah i saw that on the tele as well.

some plum shouted "go on ronnie finish that mugg" and ROS looked embarrased and apalled

when did millwall start going to the snooker?
  • Ah i saw that on the tele as well.

some plum shouted "go on ronnie finish that mugg" and ROS looked embarrased and apalled

when did millwall start going to the snooker?

I heard that - what an ar$ehole.
  • There have been arsehole fans at the Masters for years, going back to the Higgins days.

If O'Sullivan had got his head together 15-20 years ago his number of world titles would be in double figures by now.
  • Judd Trump today won Championship League group 3 beating Ryan Day 3-0 in the final 3rd time lucky for him as he reached the previous 2 group finals
    So far that means
    Group 1=Ricky Walden
    Group 2=Joe Perry
    Group 3=Judd Trump

In Group 4 starting tomorrow is Tom Ford,Mark Selby and Stephen Maguire playing there first matches in this years Championship League
    Plus Ryan Day,Shaun Murphy,Matthew Stephens and Neil Robertson
  • Who you rooting for paulie? Who is the player or players that you follow?

im a big judd trump fan because i like the way he plays the game..really exciting and attacking style unfortunately those attacking instincts have cost him before when his long game is anything less than 100%

• Who you rooting for paulie? Who is the player or players that you follow?

im a big judd trump fan because i like the way he plays the game..really exciting and attacking style unfortunately those attacking instincts have cost him before when his long game is anything less than 100%

Used to be a massive Paul Hunter fan until his unfortunate death, still missed by everyone connected with snooker, I actually met his dad at the masters.

Mark Selby has since been my favourite
    But I do like Stephen Maguire as well.