Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get #dontsellyannkermorgant trending on twitter tomorrow

Probably won't make much of an impact on the move but you never know who's watching! If nothing else it is a way to show our support for a legend.

Comments

• Yann is not 'Charlton'. Yann is 'Yann'.
    He can go.
  • Weird thing is I would refer to him as a cult hero and talisman, but not a legend, in my eyes he hasn't played enough to deserve that title.
  • Got us up kept us up. Some going to Sparrows today to support him. Good on them for their passion
  • edited January 2014
    This is getting ridiculous, im gonna start one #kermorgantfortheFIFABallond'Or
  • Who's Kermongnat?

:-)
  • Same old names pissing on people's cornflakes . He's a legend to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• How about one that gets Yann to sign the decent contract he's been offered?
  • Semedo was a legend.

Wasn't he?
  • Semedo was a legend.

Wasn't he?

No
  • Rothko said:

How about one that gets Yann to sign the decent contract he's been offered?

#signthecontractyannkermorgant?

• Too late for "don't sell" if they've agreed a price with The Cherries. The ball is in Yann's court now. I hope he chooses to stay with us, but wish him well if he wants to leave.
  • Cringe

Worthy.
  • razil said:

Got us up kept us up. Some going to Sparrows today to support him. Good on them for their passion

I beg to differ, who scored the goals that got us up? Including THE goal. Also you have Jackson's Sheffield double, which for me was when it was over bar the shouting. Solly completely untouchable all season at the back, Morrison was a beast. We would've won the league with or without him that season. The 4 mentioned above. Less so
  • Legend o please, Yann is a good player but he aint no legend. Why as Charlton fans do we have to embarrass our selves at times.
  • Cult hero not legend.

Legends are the likes of Kinsella, Bent and Parker
  • Sponsored links:

• If people think he's a legend, what's the problem?
  • The fact it's taken Yann this long to decide shows he really doesn't fancy going to Bournemouth. Think we're pinning our hopes on these two new strikers who are completely unknown which is a huge risk.

Plus he still needs to score a winner vs Millwall...
  • each to their own i say
    i look at the players and think ,in my day could i have done that if i was fitter and stronger and to most of them i'd say yes to kermo no way , different gravy ;-)
  • Semedo was a legend.

Wasn't he?

No way. He thought he was hard but rely he had no class about him. Vinnie jones would av ruined him.
  • Like when the idiots sing the Adams family song
  • edited January 2014

Like when the idiots sing the Adams family song

You think they' re the same group of fans?

Whom would you describe as a legend ?
  • He's a player that has captured the sprit of cafc and there fans. Whether you think he is a legend or donkey. He invokes emotion and passion every time he puts the shirt on.

That for me is enough. I'd like him to stay.
  • If he agrees to a move then he isn't Charlton for me. Certainly no way near a legend - I saw Hales, Kieley, Mendonca play and as stated above he is not in that ilk.
  • Cult hero. Think the # is great.
  • As above. Plus he is as hard as nails. Bit like Duncan Ferguson at Everton he wasn't a goal scorer but is a Legend at the club. Another player who I think was the hardest man to grace the premier league.