Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Hotels

Right then, looks like I'm in the Saturday night out in Sheffield camp. Anyone already booked hotels and can recommend some decent cheap ones, preferably in the centre?

Comments

• Options
    I got the Jury Inn for £50 seems ok.
  • Options
    I stayed at jury's. It's very new, modern and a good price. There was a full blown party going on at the bar from what I could hear when I got back (couldn't see past my nose) and it's 5-10 mins walk from station.
  • Options
    We're in Jury's Inn.
  • Options
    We're in Jury's inn also.
  • Options
    The Jury's out on that hotel.....
  • Options
    We are staying in Hillsborough hotel £57 with breakfast thrown in and free car parking. Couple of weeks back stayed in Holiday inn for £60 that was good enough.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Travelodge on Monday night was £31, they are asking £59 for the 8th March !! .. there is an IBIS next door to the T/Lodge, check their website .. both are 5 minutes walk from the station/town centre .. these are central hotels, there are a lot just outside the centre which will be a lot cheaper
  • Options
    Hotel Ibis - we have two rooms at £59 each
  • Options
    Jury's inn for us
  • Options
    Jurys Inn in Sheffield is very nice, as is the new Holiday Inn down by the Quays.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stayed in The Mercure on Monday and it was lovely
  • Options
    Just booked Jury's too. A lot cheaper than London hotels, anyway!
  • Options
    In Jurys.
  • Options
    Holiday Inn (not the Express one) - knew my clubcard with them would come in handy at some point, £0.
  • Options
    Jury's for us.
    Stayed at hills borough hotel few years back and is good for ale fans.
  • Options
    I'm also staying Jury's Inn
  • Options
    I hope that y'all who've booked hotel rooms are assured of getting match tickets
  • Options
    Party time!!
  • Options

I hope that y'all who've booked hotel rooms are assured of getting match tickets

As long as you dont pay the prepay figure you can cancel up to 4pm of the day.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

As long as you dont pay the prepay figure you can cancel up to 4pm of the day.

of course !! .. that had slipped my mind ((:>) ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Life drinks in the Jury Inn bar it is then lol
  • Options
    Jury's inn sounds like the place to be , that place is going to be a rocking!
  • Options
    Looks like I'm joining the party at Jurys Inn then! See you all there!
  • Options
    Booked into Hilton for 69 quid
  • Options
    jurys inn looks the place to be, will get booked tonight!
  • Options
    Jurys is now £89
  • Options

Jurys is now £89

Is that direct. If so try E-bookers
  • Options
    There are a few other places about, the Leopold in the city centre is ok but can be a bit expensive, the copthorne hotel,which is on bramall lane, there's also the psalter tavern,about 1 1/2 miles from bramall lane. A bit further the other way is an ibis budget hotel near the arena
  • Options
    Novotel offers rooms for 3 if that helps anyone, £89 which is where we are staying. Walking distance from the station, bramall lane, and all the bars.
  • Options
    Yep - Jury's. Ill book a table for fifty under the name "Charlton Life"!!