Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celeb big brother.

Don't usually watch this rubbish, but just done some channel hoping & came across CBB.

Can somebody tell me who the f**k is in there ?? don't recognise anyone at all ?? Someone called Dee (????) said that she was served dinner by Audley Harrison, so at least I know 1 of them, but the rest ????

Comments

• White Dee is from a C4 programme called Benefit Street. She's known for not ever having a job and using the dole.

The rest are made up of people from reality TV shows.

Shocking line-up. Programme died years ago.
  • 'White dee' from benefit street
  • So, to get into BB, all you need to do is to appear on a tv programme for a few weeks. Great.
  • Gary Busey will be entertaining but I doubt he'll last very long, as in walk
  • edited August 2014
    The only two I know is Gary Busey who was in Under Seige playing as Commander Krill and the lady with black hair who is in B-Witched.

I watched it for about 10 minutes today and it looks absolute garbage however the blonde Stephanie Pratt one looks a sort.
  • Dee is from some tv programme about never working and living on benefits, kellie is infact boxing promoter frank maloney, the other big black fella (to Audley) is a gladiator the has shagged kelly brooke cant think of the rest as only caught bits of the first night when my mrs was watching
  • Busey is on another planet.
  • How does BB still get airtime?
  • Haven't watched any of it but saw Stephanie Pratt is on it.

That girl is like a 10, unreal.
  • James Jordan is in it. I don't watch it: I only know because follow his wife on Twitter...
  • Sponsored links:

• How does BB still get airtime?

There's a lot of shite you could say the same about in fairness.
  • Still have no idea who Stephanie Pratt, James Jordan & Gary Busey are........never heard of them.

oh well, I wont be watching it. At least when Jim Davison was on it you knew a few of the others as well.
  • James Jordan is a professional dancer from strictly come dancing. His wife is Ola Jordan, you may want to google her.
  • Kellie Maloney is from the world of boxing. Don't know who the big black guy is?
  • masicat said:

Kellie Maloney is from the world of boxing. Don't know who the big black guy is?

Audley Harrison he said to "kellie" when he came in "so do I have to call you kellie now?" She replied "you do if you want to be paid for your next fight!" Classic bb moment!
  • masicat said:

Kellie Maloney is from the world of boxing. Don't know who the big black guy is?

Audley Harrison he said to "kellie" when he came in "so do I have to call you kellie now?" She replied "you do if you want to be paid for your next fight!" Classic bb moment!
    Guessing that's a whoooooosh?
  • Is Kellie, Frenchy's mum?
  • Turns out Busey had a head injury in the 80s and that's why he's a bit mad. Didn't stop him from making Point Break but it does appear to be getting worse, although I hasten to add I've not watched BB in ten years.
  • Sponsored links:

• I watched 10 mins. I reckon Kellies the best looking woman in there.

• MrOneLung said:

James Jordan is a professional dancer from strictly come dancing. His wife is Ola Jordan, you may want to google her.

• I dunno about Busey... Almost seems cruel to have him on TV... He looks completely crazy
  • Curb_It said:

I watched 10 mins. I reckon Kellies the best looking woman in there.

He/she looks like Val in Emmerdale Farm
  • Just watched 10 minutes of this freak show. Kelli represents the two things I hate most in life. Millwall and UKIP.
  • Can't get my head around these people that see this 'white dee' as a celebrity. From what I've read she's a middle aged woman who's never done a hard days work in her life. She's now getting 100k for sitting in a house for three weeks. Where has it all gone wrong?
  • Just hope its not Kellie who is contracted to get her tits out on this show... Someone nearly always does!!
  • Just hope its not Kellie who is contracted to get her tits out on this show... Someone nearly always does!!

Thanks for that!
    Just nearly choked on my coffee, people looking at me pissing myself with laughter in my cab!!!!
    What a thought..........
  • Kellie will win, it's the BB way.
  • Kellie will win, it's the BB way.

you have to be either a freak or homosexual to win this show so Kellie is definitely a front runner!