Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options
    The thing to remember is if Luzon is that good a pals with RD then surely we would of said I need money for players and so maybe we will see some money spent instead of cast offs
  • Options
    Wolves and Wigan lead the race to sign Matt Phillips off Qpr, he's a good player, but doubt we'd be interested.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Just had at Lior Refaelov's Wiki page.
    It's in Dutch but RH click and click on Translate to English:

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lior_Refaelov

Interestingly, he's described as a biped ......... which could prove useful, if he signs for us.

Always thought we should try quadrupeds though...

There was Jorge Costa I suppose.
  • Options

No-one posted a YouTube link on here yet? That is disgraceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brggk0nxOQg

Based on that if we were willing to throw 2.5m on delort I'd be writing the 3m cheque now
    reminds me of Yann but with pace and tricks. BUY HIM NOW :wink:
  • Options
    I'm sure both Rufus and Leaburn were tripeds
  • Options

Wolves and Wigan lead the race to sign Matt Phillips off Qpr, he's a good player, but doubt we'd be interested.

Would be a good signing. Big fan of him since his Wycombe days.
  • Options
    Seen him a few QPR games. Woeful.
  • Options
    Following on from last weeks managerial shenanigans I think this Window will really show RD's commitment to the fans of our great club. I have a few Addick mates who have said if he does not improve the playing staff then they will find other things to do on a Saturday/Tuesday. I await his transfer dealings with interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options

Don't think he's had too many opportunities at QPR, but he was good at Wycombe and Blackpool, think QPR paid a lot for him.

• Options

you obviously havent seen callum harriott play then. matt phillips would walk into our team
  • Options
    Thought Phillips looked more than useful for Blackpool
  • Options
    birmingham have signed lloyd dyer on loan from watford.Would of been a decent signing for us.sighhhh
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

birmingham have signed lloyd dyer on loan from watford.Would of been a decent signing for us.sighhhh

Been banned from 1st XI training at Watford, 32 and on quite a big screw. Be interesting to see if he goes ok at Brum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    cafc4life said:

HE'S NOT FROM BELGIUM OR ISRAEL!!!!!!!

Keep up

;0)
  • Options
    I thought Dyer had gone to Leicester?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Super Clive to return as a coach. Probably nonsense but it's on Twitter from some agent.

Edit: I think he's just on a wind up.
  • Options

Watford signed him last summer after he left Leicester!
  • Options

Watford signed him last summer after he left Leicester!
    Ahhh. Thought he was returning! I'm about a year behind clearly!
  • Options
    @SportsPeteO: Tottenham's Milos Veljkovic is poised to join Charlton on loan until the end of the season. #THFC #CAFC
  • Options
    Serbian Under 21, 2 appearances for Spurs, seems like someone we'd sign to be frank
  • Options

@SportsPeteO: Tottenham's Milos Veljkovic is poised to join Charlton on loan until the end of the season. #THFC #CAFC

Only 19 and just returned from a loan spell at Middlesbrough according to Wiki where he played 3 games
  • Options

Thought he was on loan at Middlesborough?

Anyway, not sure a 19 year old defender is really what we need!

Midfield and target man must be the priority.
  • Options
    He can play in midfield as well.