Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options

markmc68 said:

Didn't somebody say that tbh was wanted by Celtic.

That's a different Tal Ben Haim. Although it looks like our Belgian cousins have beaten Celtic to it… http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/01/16/standard-liege-jump-ahead-of-celtic-for-israel-international-tal-ben-haim/183566/
    Perhaps we could loan him and have two Tal Ben Haims!
  • Options

What? ANOTHER week of disappointment supporting Charlton. I thought rollercoasters went up as well as down...

Suppose the "up" will be when we sign a 16year old goalkeeper who is 5th choice from some obscure network club.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Charlton Athletic striker George Tucudean confirms he's coming on loan to Steaua. Clubs now have to settle on a transfer fee for next summer

Confirmed or no confirmed?

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Charlton Athletic striker George Tucudean confirms he's coming on loan to Steaua. Clubs now have to settle on a transfer fee for next summer

Well I assume that means that RD has another striker lined up, but can never be sure with this man...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Cheers Col.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Confirmed or no confirmed?

Callum you should read @colin1961's posts they are informative.....It is CONFIRMED by the player and as yet UNCONFIRMED by the clubs. If I have got this wrong then Colin will probably correct in a few days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't want to lose George! I know he's not done that much but he has shown sign's of what he can do.. just need to be consistent! Is still young and I think in a few years he could be very good! Shouldn't have been the only one of his type of player we had.. too young to be relying on him.. He would have benefited from being second choice and having someone to learn from... Kermorgant would have been perfect for this!
  • Options
    I hope we get this chap from Belgium, Seen him play in a couple of Jupiler games for Kortrijk and looks like a younger version of Yann. Ivan Santini is the name of the guy. Big Lump who know's where the goal is.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:

I hope we get this chap from Belgium, Seen him play in a couple of Jupiler games for Kortrijk and looks like a younger version of Yann. Ivan Santini is the name of the guy. Big Lump who know's where the goal is.

I'm guessing that's a hope rather than a rumour.
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:

Have we been linked with him? 24 goals in 52 games for them since 2013.
  • Options
    How about the Fulham guy on loan at Bristol city.
  • Options

CAFCDAZ said:

Have we been linked with him? 24 goals in 52 games for them since 2013.
    we were in the summer when Peeters came in. I travel over to Belgium quite a lot for work and have a friend who is Kortrijk fan, so have seen him play and looks a handful. Not sure about now but he fits the criteria, plays in Belgium and has a re-sell value, only flaw being he plays for a rival of SL...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    markmc68 said:

How about the Fulham guy on loan at Bristol city.

Bob and whoever was with him would have seen Matt Smith, signed for £800k from Leeds, at Gillingham v Bristol City in the JPT recently whilst scouting Jay Emanuel Thomas? Ticks some of the boxes for Roly except he's English! If there was an interest lets hope that door hasn't closed following his and his assistants sackings.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Hallelujah, brief glimpses of what he might become just not what need right now. At least someone has seen the light by moving him out, let's hope there's not a power cut and it stays on long enough for a decent target man, not a boy please, to come in.
  • Options
    Matt Smith and JET are perfect for Charlton, especially Smith.
  • Options

We 100% are in need of a centre back. Would he have played with dmitrovic for Serbia u21

Gives Bikey a wakeup call. Time to drop him and get Gomez in. Maybe Veljković can replace Buyens in midfield.
    Veljkovic very highly rated, couple of tweets this morning from the main Spurs bloggers/podcasts (who seem well informed) suggest they expect him to be in their 1st team within a year or two so he could be a decent signing for us
  • Options

I remember the glory days when the high point of this thread was players joining not leaving.

So it was you who sent me this post card:

• Options

MK TO UNVEIL ‘EXCITING’ TRANSFER

MK Dons manager Karl Robinson has revealed the club will announce a new signing on Thursday – and he’s very excited about it.

Robinson told MKNews: “There will be another player here by Thursday hopefully, and this is the one I’ve wanted.

“I’m excited by unveiling him.”

It's clearly Simon Church.

Fingers are firmly crossed.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

colin1961 said:

Star wants to borrow up to the summer of Charlton, with option to purchase 800,000 euros. Only English 1,000,000 Euros sky to let all the Ghencea in the summer. Meanwhile negotiable seen as the perfect replacement striker's Keserü already offered several clubs abroad.

The new coach at Charlton, who trained and Standard, has a problem with Tucudean and do not understand why. The club allows him to leave, so the possibility of a transfer appeared in his case. 2 days ago I was contacted by the Star, then we started talking.