Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

As its getting close to that time again thought I would open a thread as some things are starting to come out already

Comments

• Options
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 31m31 minutes ago
    Cardiff are keen on a January deal for Millwall defender Scott Malone. #ccfc #millwallfc

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 34m34 minutes ago
    Ipswich have made Frank Nouble, Frederic Veseli, Paul Taylor & Anthony Wordsworth all available for transfer. #itfc
  • Options
    so what has come out already?
  • Options
    I heard we were in for Tony Watt.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

so what has come out already?

Rumors, I know people will say that that twitter page is probably a snotty nosed teenager in his bedroom, but I have always found them quite reliable
  • Options
    what 'spotty nosed teenagers'?
  • Options
    Wordsworth has a point to prove - though I suspect he will end up back in League 1 until he can prove his fitness
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Pauline,

I hereby put you in charge of the January rumours thread. Own it, nuture it, help it blossom.

This is your stage, this is your moment.

Deep breaths, embrace it. I'ts Showtime. It's Paulie time.

I feel honored and privileged, and will treat this with the respect it deserves :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I heard a rumour Reza is a good footballer.
  • Options
    I know of a few potentials....

I love this time of the year!!
  • Options

Pauline,

I hereby put you in charge of the January rumours thread. Own it, nuture it, help it blossom.

I feel honored and privileged, and will treat this with the respect it deserves :smiley:
    Your first task as Master of the Thread should be to add "rumours" to the title to differentiate it from a thread detailing confirmed signings.
  • Options
    shouldn't we open a thread informing everyone that Paulie has opened another thread?
  • Options

shouldn't we open a thread informing everyone that Paulie has opened another thread?

Good idea. Paulie?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Chris Kirkland is available on loan. Don't know if he'd fancy a move to London though.
  • Options
    Could CharltonLife not get in contact with a famous face and ask them to open the Transfer Window thread one day... Am thinking someone like Darren Purse or Hayden Mullins?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Pauline,

Your first task as Master of the Thread should be to add "rumours" to the title to differentiate it from a thread detailing confirmed signings.
    this way we only need one thread and everything can be put on here from rumors to Done Deals
  • Options
    From the ever reliable Football Rumours

Kristzian Simon - A winger from Ujpest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ronnie Stam & Tony Watt
  • Options

From the ever reliable Football Rumours

Kristzian Simon - A winger from Ujpest

Who's he upset?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Pauline,

Piss off, that would just waste the opportunity of an extra thread!
  • Options

I know of a few potentials....

I love this time of the year!!

Spill the beans. :smile:
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

se9addick said:

Pauline,

Piss off, that would just waste the opportunity of an extra thread!
    Paulie has confirmed there will be no extra thread. All the power is now vested in him so we have to respect that decision.

Way to ruin Christmas Paulie !
  • Options

Pauline,

What have you just done, shakes head in disbelief 8)
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Pauline,

Sorry boss, but there is a big difference between delegation and abdication. (Also shakes head in disbelief). Only joking and Paulie, don't screw it up all the same, big opportunity for a 'promote' award that you long for. ;-)
  • Options

Ronnie Stam & Tony Watt

Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts
  • Options

what 'spotty nosed teenagers'?

paulie8290 :-)

• Options

Pauline,

What have you just done, shakes head in disbelief 8)
    Give him a chance.

Jim White started as a threadstarter, twisted threadstarter