Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options
    I just rang up Virgin Media with my monthly moan about manky service (with the added bonus of a 5% price hike from February! WTF!!), anyway the bloke supported 'Airdrie and Celtic'. Tony Watt started at Airdrie before going to Celtic and this bloke wasn't damning of the guy but confirmed that he seems to have an attitude problem, and that it stems more from arrogance than any chip on the shoulder.
  • Options

I know of a few potentials....

I love this time of the year!!

Don't, just don't. After the Andy Delort saga ..
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

I know of a few potentials....

I love this time of the year!!

Don't, just don't. After the Andy Delort saga ..
    I'll try it again, Que?
  • Options
    It's not working AFKA ...obviously can't be bothered to keep us updated.

Hasn't posted a thing since 2.23 pm.

;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rubbish service! BOOOOOOOOO!!!

We want our Paulie back,
    We want our Paulie back!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Pauline,

I hereby put you in charge of the January rumours thread. Own it, nuture it, help it blossom.

This is your stage, this is your moment.

Deep breaths, embrace it. I'ts Showtime. It's Paulie time.

Sorry boss, but there is a big difference between delegation and abdication. (Also shakes head in disbelief). Only joking and Paulie, don't screw it up all the same, big opportunity for a 'promote' award that you long for. ;-)
    Never get a promote out of those Admin.

• Options
    Pauline's trying to give himself stress highlights so he don't have to pay in future
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Pauline,

I hereby put you in charge of the January rumours thread. Own it, nuture it, help it blossom.

This is your stage, this is your moment.

Deep breaths, embrace it. I'ts Showtime. It's Paulie time.

Sorry boss, but there is a big difference between delegation and abdication. (Also shakes head in disbelief). Only joking and Paulie, don't screw it up all the same, big opportunity for a 'promote' award that you long for. ;-)
    Never get a promote out of those Admin.

You just have to keep chipping away Henners, so in the end they take sympathy on you. ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    CONFIRMED-Brighton have recalled Craig Mackail-Smith from his loan at Peterborough, new Brighton caretaker manager Nathan Jones has recalled Mackail-Smith to freshen up his squad ahead of the boxing day clash against Reading
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

CONFIRMED-Brighton have recalled Craig Mackail-Smith from his loan at Peterborough, new Brighton caretaker manager Nathan Jones has recalled Mackail-Smith to freshen up his squad ahead of the boxing day clash against Reading

Thanks Jim... I mean Colin... I mean Paulie!
  • Options
    CONFIRMED - Bolton Wanderers have signed Emile Heskey on a Short-Term deal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30596649
  • Options

I thought this was a joke but it's true..................
  • Options

I thought this was a joke but it's true..................
    lol!... Even with the link?
  • Options
    I assumed it was a troll link and didn't click!
  • Options
    So does this mean no haunted house visit updates, while the stampede of transfer news is kept live ?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Going to need to replace Bulot in Jan off to the African Nations

We've hardly played him so it won't be too hard.
  • Options
    Could replace him with the invisible man.
  • Options
    The 'hit rate' of these network transfers has been truly dreadful .. our best signings have been from out of the network..

Won't even notice Bulot's gone, could sub on an U18 he'd have as much effect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think Bob is his biggest fan but he's a talented player. Got a good assist against Brum and almost won us the game at Rotherham.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Going to need to replace Bulot in Jan off to the African Nations

Ajdarevic will do

• Options

I think we should have had a look at him as a potential partner for Igor.
  • Options
    I feel sure Bulot is a nice guy and all that, and has some ability too, but it seems somehow wrong for that particular player to be getting game time ahead of Muldoon or Munns for example.
    If the development system matters, then play those guys rather than Bulot, whose appearances are not even cameo ones.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I feel sure Bulot is a nice guy and all that, and has some ability too, but it seems somehow wrong for that particular player to be getting game time ahead of Muldoon or Munns for example.
    If the development system matters, then play those guys rather than Bulot, whose appearances are not even cameo ones.

Trouble with that scenario is that Bulot comes with some pedigree and needs a bit of time to acclimatise to the English game. His injury does not help this bedding in process. The other two will get their chance but Bob obviously thinks not yet.

• Options
    Muldoon Munns & and Gerard looked distinctly ordinary in couple of streamed games I've seen. Although Dick Plumb initially didn't rate Poyet I recall.
  • Options
    Funnily enough I had Muldoon and Poyet in the same bracket watching them both earlier last season.
    hg I wouldn't argue with your viewpoint except to add that to me Bulot has not looked extraordinary when I have seen him play.
  • Options
    Are we allowed to talk about current players in the Official Transfer Thread? Paulie??
  • Options

Are we allowed to talk about current players in the Official Transfer Thread? Paulie??

As it's not yet January, there have been no Transfers, it's not 2015 and there is nothing Official, this is just a Thread so the answer must be yes!