Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options
    dickplumb said:

@TFL_Latest: Leicester striker Chris Wood to go to AFC Bournemouth, Ipswich or Wolves on a permenant deal in January.

#LCFC #AFCB #ITFC #WWFC

Perhaps Bournemouth would have a spare striker to loan or sell - I'll get my coat.

More seriously Financial Fair Play clearly isn't working.
  • Options
    Gudmundsson to Swansea.
    Was apparently amongst their supporters at Loftus Road today.
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

Gudmundsson to Swansea.

Erm... Haha?
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

Gudmundsson to Swansea.

He was. He tweeted about it.

"Johann B Gudmundsson @Gudmundsson7 · 4 hours ago
    Started the new year @ Loftus Road, my man Gylfi Sigurdsson was unlucky not to score today for Swansea"
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

Gudmundsson to Swansea.

Mates with Sigurdsson.
  • Options
    I was amongst the West Ham supporters at Upton park today. Doesn't mean I'm swapping my charlton season ticket for a West Ham one though.
  • Options

I was amongst the West Ham supporters at Upton park today. Doesn't mean I'm swapping my charlton season ticket for a West Ham one though.

No but Big Sam is interested in signing you as cover in midfield
  • Options
    edited January 2015

No but Big Sam is interested in signing you as cover in midfield
    I couldn't possibly accept his offer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SIGN HIM SIGN HIM NOW!!!!!! Would be a brilliant signing! Our last striker signing from Scotland didn't go that badly did it!? JJ
  • Options
    Bent about to sign on loan for Derby
  • Options
    Nakhi Wells to Burnley.
  • Options
    CafcSteve said:

Gudmundsson to Swansea.

Yes, swap deal with Bony....
  • Options
    Just read that small wall could be interested in Cardiff City sticker Micky Maynard. Potential swap with Scott Malone. Injury prone maybe ? I wouldn't say no.
  • Options
    Probably a load of rubbish butttttt this is the rumours thread

@CapturedFL72: Charlton Athletic have opened talks for Ipswich defender Christophe Berra. #FL72
  • Options
    McCarthy wouldn't let Berra go anywhere.
  • Options

McCarthy wouldn't let Berra go anywhere.

I agree, without looking I'm pretty sure he's near enough ever present? Would be a very good signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man U have cut short Nick Powell's season long loan to Leicester. If he can't get a game at a bottom 3 Prem club, could be worth a call to LVG :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe he could go back to Wigan and play for a bottom three Championship club.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Maybe he could go back to Wigan and play for a bottom three Championship club.

Speaking of Wigan I bet Dervite is glad he went there instead of staying with us..
  • Options
    Service would be the ideal left-footer in a back 3 for us. Can play a bit and a solid defender
  • Options
    Maybe we can agree a swap deal for Fox :wink:
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-target-tyrone-mings-unperturbed-by-interest-1481699

This has connection for last month's rumour on Ipswich's interest for Fox

• Options
    I don't think Berra would leave Ipswich . He played against us the other night. Mick likes him and has brought him twice.
  • Options
    Watching Cifcti on that You tube compilation, I reckon we've got three hopes of signing him...Bob Hope, No Hope and Antelope!
  • Options
    James Walker ex Charlton, has signed for Bishops Stortford.