Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options
    SkyBet Championship @Transfer_News24 · 27m 27 minutes ago
    Burnley, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough & Brentford are all tracking Norwich midfielder Cameron McGeehan. #ncfc #boro #cpfc #bees #clarets
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I just rang up Virgin Media with my monthly moan about manky service (with the added bonus of a 5% price hike from February! WTF!!),

What the.......!..

• Options
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 6m6 minutes ago
    Leeds are close to signing Sassuolo striker Leonardo Pavoletti on loan. #lufc
  • Options
    Ibrahima Conté midfielder from Anderlect will cost around 1 mill
    According to Colin.
  • Options

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 6m6 minutes ago
    Leeds are close to signing Sassuolo striker Leonardo Pavoletti on loan. #lufc

He can give them a rendition of Nessun Dorma in the pre match warmup.
  • Options
    Transfer Rumours ‏@SkyBetTransfers 39s39 seconds ago
    Chris Powell has enquired about Charlton athletics Johnny Jackson with Danny ward going in the opposite direction #htafc #CAFC
  • Options
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 14s15 seconds ago
    Leicester striker Chris Wood is a January loan target for Derby & Wolves. (The Sun) #lcfc #dcfc #wwfc
  • Options
    Oguchi Onyewu extends contract at Charlton Athletic; Will stay through season
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ibrahima Conté could be on his way to Charlton as his not getting first team football at Anderlect, fee would be in the region of £1m.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's that from?
  • Options
    Brentford are set to sign Rangers youngster Lewis MacLeod. The fee is rumoured to be around the £1m mark.
  • Options

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 1m1 minute ago
    RC Lens, Lorient & Montpellier are keen on signing Wigan striker Andy Delort. #wafc

Did Skybet not read Andy's interview where he said he cannot be transferred to a French side this seasonn due to EUFA transfer rules (you'd think they might know these rules as journalists)?

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Strike force on Saturday Watt and Delort

Whoppee. I think I have done more recent exercise than these two. Thanks Colin.

• Options

se9addick said:

Pauline,

I hereby put you in charge of the January rumours thread. Own it, nuture it, help it blossom.

This is your stage, this is your moment.

Deep breaths, embrace it. I'ts Showtime. It's Paulie time.

I feel honored and privileged, and will treat this with the respect it deserves :smiley:
    Your first task as Master of the Thread should be to add "rumours" to the title to differentiate it from a thread detailing confirmed signings.
    this way we only need one thread and everything can be put on here from rumors to Done Deals
    Paulie can you keep done deals listed in the opening post and do a summary of done deals every couple of pages?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2014
    colin1961 said:

Strike force on Saturday Watt and Delort

With Vetokele as the main striker, having Watt, Delort and Tucudean battling it out for the main strike partner role may get them playing all a bit better. Of course a strike pairing of Watt and Delort could be a hopeless pairing ! It is impossible to say at this stage.
  • Options
    Has delort signed on loan or is it still a rumour
  • Options
    As always I would look at the network first - failing that the European scouting network will be looking for young players to sign up on long contracts. Hopefully they realise how lucky they were in not getting Delort.
  • Options
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 27m27 minutes ago
    Derby are reportedly set to sign Aston Villa striker Darren Bent on loan. (The Sun) #dcfc #avfc
  • Options

Derby are reportedly set to sign Aston Villa striker Darren Bent on loan. (The Sun) #dcfc #avfc

He's at Brighton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014
    He s only on a one month loan at Brighton
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

He's at Brighton?
    Was, one month only with an option.
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/26/aston-villa-darren-bent-brighton-loan
  • Options
    I was just wondering? What makes this thread "official?" Is the queen on it?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Fumbluff said:

I was just wondering? What makes this thread "official?" Is the queen on it?

Careful, I know Paulie likes his highlights but you'll have the PC brigade after you. :-)
  • Options
    Bent returned to Villa with injury
  • Options
    Get Bent Katrien!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Get Bent Katrien!

Off to Derby
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Get Bent Katrien!

Rude.
  • Options
    I can't wait to read the "Charlton January Transfers Official Thread" - I've heard that it's more unbelievable than one of Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tales.