Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

embarrassed to be Charlton ?

really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

look up the road to the pony spotting pile of goldfish loving tossers

or how about the synchronised ulras from Shitouts park ?

or the glory hunting goonershit woolwich rejects

we are shit,yes--------------------we are in the middle of some pan european swop club (non sexual)--------but "embarrassed? to be CAFC never ---its what we are------except it of get the bus to The Goonershit Stadium

Comments

• Sorry mate, I'll never be embarrassed to be a Charlton fan, but, this is the least proud to be a Charlton fan period I can ever recall, been going since 70's
  • edited January 2015
    Never be embarrassed to be Charlton playmates. Just happens that 90% of the time we are what it says on the tin... Shit.

Life sucks. Made even better today by Chelsea not winning. I was on £345.25p for a £1 stake on my Premiership accie.

So all round a stonking Saturday of football and me sitting here feeling like I've been mugged and then received a bill for it!
  • Nah,never embarrassed,we are mostly shit and I accept that. I get the piss ripped out of me by the blokes at work for supporting Charlton but I'd be more embarrassed if,like most of them,I 'supported' Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelski etc from the comfort of my armchair and took the piss out if people who pay their money to go see their team.
  • really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

we are shit,yes--------------------we are in the middle of some pan european swop club (non sexual)--------but "embarrassed? to be CAFC never ---its what we are------except it of get the bus to The Goonershit Stadium

Exactly mate. Good or bad on the pitch you should never be embarrassed to be charlton, the reason? Because no one really notices you.

I'd be more embarrassed by your prem years when you bussed in pikey gillingham fans from Medway. "Come and watch Christian Ronaldo okay at the Valley". Talk about selling your soul.
  • really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

Exactly mate. Good or bad on the pitch you should never be embarrassed to be charlton, the reason? Because no one really notices you.

I'd be more embarrassed by your prem years when you bussed in pikey gillingham fans from Medway. "Come and watch Christian Ronaldo okay at the Valley". Talk about selling your soul.
    Who's rattling your cage anyway?

Bless her. She always seems so uptight
  • Embarrassed? No, slightly disenfranchised though, as well as angry and hurting about the destruction of the club. RD's Charlton are like a thin tower thrown up quickly with thought of foundations. He needs a new architect or it will soon all come tumbling down.

@colin1961 I don't know whether to admire you, laugh at you or pity you. Whatever occurs you defend the regime, I suppose you think RD has to deliver at some point, well he has he appointed Riga (then looked elsewhere for a manager). You keep saying about new signings etc, but unless I have heard of them and know their merit, I doubt they will lift the club's and my current malaise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Underpinning is underway, stay proud!
  • I'll never be embarrassed to be Charlton, but I'm not sure this is Charlton anymore.

7.49am on a Sunday and you are up posting on a rival fans forum! Go on 'Millwall Fan' give in to that urge. Is the pain becoming almost unbearable now? Is it really tugging at your conscience to the extent that you 'need' to read Charlton Life first thing on a Sunday morning? It's nothing to be ashamed of, just let go and let your heart rule your head. Politicians defect all the time, but you could keep it a secret from your mates. Is it your love of the colour red or the chirpy tune of 'red red robin'? Maybe it's because deep down you have a guilty pleasure that is finally defeating you but you just can't bring yourself to accept reality. Don't be afraid my friend, it's natural to want to better yourself. It's just whether or not you have the inner strength and courage to embrace what you really want.
  • A Millwall fan posting no one notices you on a charlton forum. Only Millwall. Priceless.
  • I'm slightly embarrassed about being a fan of subsidiary &/or affiliated company of Staprix NV, an investment vehicle with football related interests.

Shit the bed again?
  • Thanks GH thats the best post for a long time.
  • edited February 2015
    Charlton and proud. Always have been, always will be.
  • edited February 2015

really ? seen that written a good few times lately---what an utter croc of SHIT !

"come down to The Den, have a few cans of special brew and join in with smashing the shit out of fellow fans"

Miiiiiiilllllllllllll
  • Watch what you say about the spanners gents or FOLKESTONEWALL will be along to offer you out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been called a trainspotter too many times over the years to be embarrassed to support Charlton.

Am always PROUD to support Charlton.
  • Perhaps all of us who have bought the postcards for the Valley Party should send RD the one that says, "Remember when you were proud to come from Charlton" and see if he gets the message.

Bless her. She always seems so uptight
    Time of the month.

• Nah,never embarrassed,we are mostly shit and I accept that. I get the piss ripped out of me by the blokes at work for supporting Charlton but I'd be more embarrassed if,like most of them,I 'supported' Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelski etc from the comfort of my armchair and took the piss out if people who pay their money to go see their team.

Exactly mate a work with a few of these wankers myself, one of the twats thought it was really funny to send my the Watford crest after our recent debacle. What a tosser stuff like that makes me Proud to support Charlton, not embarrassed, keep the faith everyone, hopefully RD is just for Christmas, not life
  • Its funny that Millwall have collectively the biggest bunch of thick supporters in the division and we have collectively the biggest bunch of clowns , nerds what ever you want to call yourselves.
    Example: To slaughter Lepoint and make up your mind after 20 mins is absurd.
    To sing you dont know what your doing after 2 games in charge is just as absurd.
    Yes at times i am embarrassed of our so called fans.
  • Annoyed, frustrated, even angry sometimes but embarrassed?

Never.
  • Negativity is so contagious, especially in forums.

I can only speak for myself but I've been on this roller coaster since 1967... more lows than highs and I share the same pain as expressed on here BUT, for god's sake let's give the new manager and the players a chance and please let's not go into self-destruct mode, i.e. booing your own team.

I've always been proud to be a Charlton supporter despite everything... it's part of my identity. You be embarrassed if that's what gets you through; I'l remain proud till the end.