Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johann Berg Gudmundsson & Yoni Buyens @ Eltham Addicks on Tuesday 28th April

JBG & Yoni Buyens will be appearing as our guests at Eltham addicks on Tuesday 28th April.

For a Question and answer session.

Venue

New Eltham Conservative club
71 Southwood road
New Eltham
SE9 3QU

Date and time

Tuesday 28th April

Starts at 7.45pm will finish at 10pm

Licensed bar will close at 11pm

Admission will be £2 on the night with free admission to under 18's

There will be a raffle with prizes on the night.

Hope to see you there.

Comments

• Great guests, both could be gone by next season, or we could build our team around them and show some intent.
  • Good work badger
  • Nice one!
    A chance to ask them about this season, their view of the Championship and their plans.
    Two top players whom I rate as part of the best CAFC midfield in a long while.
  • Good stuff
  • That's a coup, that is.
  • Fantastic, Badger !

Hope you get a good crowd for it.
  • Hope the fact that they are taking part in this somehow means that they will both be here next season!
  • Nice one!
    A chance to ask them about this season, their view of the Championship and their plans.
    Two top players whom I rate as part of the best CAFC midfield in a long while.

A chance to pop along and find out if they will be with us next season. Took a long time to put this meeting together so please come along and support the branch, open to everyone,
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump.
  • Good luck. Two excellent guests so well organised.
  • Do these meetings provoke better questions than enquiring what players have for pre match meals these days? The ones that we had at the beefeater in Tonbridge were like that; a sharp intake of breath when anyone said anything even vaguely contentious
  • wmcf123 said:

Do these meetings provoke better questions than enquiring what players have for pre match meals these days? The ones that we had at the beefeater in Tonbridge were like that; a sharp intake of breath when anyone said anything even vaguely contentious

Yes, they do but ultimately that is down to the people who attend. Fans should get along and ask the questions they want answered.

Steve Dixon is a good host and there is a good mix of serious and fun questions.

Last time Steve Gritt asked the fans what they thought of Roland and the current regime. That was an interesting debate : - )
  • That's good to know! I guess I used to go in pretty benign times, when there was very little to complain about!
  • wmcf123 said:

Do these meetings provoke better questions than enquiring what players have for pre match meals these days? The ones that we had at the beefeater in Tonbridge were like that; a sharp intake of breath when anyone said anything even vaguely contentious

Yes, they do but ultimately that is down to the people who attend. Fans should get along and ask the questions they want answered.

Steve Dixon is a good host and there is a good mix of serious and fun questions.

Last time Steve Gritt asked the fans what they thought of Roland and the current regime. That was an interesting debate : - )
    This, should be a good night, looking forward to it.
  • I hope they will be there.

The last time I went to the NE CC they sent three youth players at the last minute.(who WERE good value for money, I'm not knocking them)
  • Badger said:

JBG & Yoni Buyens will be appearing as our guests at Eltham addicks on Tuesday 28th April.

For a Question and answer session.

Venue

New Eltham Conservative club
    71 Southwood road
    New Eltham
    SE9 3QU

Date and time

Tuesday 28th April

Starts at 7.45pm will finish at 10pm

Licensed bar will close at 11pm

Admission will be £2 on the night with free admission to under 18's

There will be a raffle with prizes on the night.

Hope to see you there.

What time does the bar open?
  • Think the bar will be open from 7pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Badger said:

Think the bar will be open from 7pm.

And it closes at 11.00
  • Kap10 said:

Badger said:

Think the bar will be open from 7pm.

And it closes at 11.00
    yes, but what time does it open?
  • The bar will open at 7pm.
  • Badger said:

The bar will open at 7pm.

Okay but what time will they stop serving drinks?
  • Will the bar be stocked and staffed well enough to meet demand at 9:50 should Rotherham get the win? :)
  • If Rotherham win will there be police outside at 11.00 with breathalysers and a meat wagon!
  • Will the bar hours be extended if Millwall are relegated that night (If Rotherham beat Reading) ? :smile:

Only if you are buying :smiley:
  • I just hope those who attend make Johann and Yoni feel valued and wanted.