Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ravel Morrison

Apparently we are keen on him. Surprises me, but on pretty good authority.

Comments

• He's one of them players that could be good but carries plenty of baggage.
  • where is he now?
  • Probably in the ghetto (or whatever they call it these days)
  • Lazio
  • Probably in the ghetto (or whatever they call it these days)

I think it is called The New Den.
  • who is currently without a club, his contract with West Ham United having been terminated in February 2015. Morrison has signed a pre contract agreement with Lazio but FIFA regulations over multiple club registrations mean he cannot be registered with the side until the start of the 2015-16 season.
    So he is without a club, but technically due to become a Lazio player. Therefore, if another team moved for him would they have to pay any compensation to Lazio?
  • He's already at Lazio?
  • One word NO .. he's nothing but trouble
  • He's been training with Lazio for a few months - has he been booted out ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently Lazio will be no good as he gets home sick. He is looking for a club in The Prem but everyone is swerving him. Ive been told our approach is serious. In my opinion a bloody disaster and should be paid game by game. Apparently, still banned from driving but still driving around anyway ! Prize prick.
  • masicat said:

Apparently we are keen on him. Surprises me, but on pretty good authority.

No thanks
  • Worth the risk I'd say. He's going to need to settle down at one club eventually. I'm not sure Luzon is the man to manage him though, especially as Ferguson and Allardyce have both failed in that respect. He could be a very good signing for a club if they can get the best out of him.
  • Would be worth a risk.
  • Last I heard he'd decided to leave Lazio... As @masicat has said, maybe give him a go on a pay as you play basis until he proves his worth, definitely the type midfielder we need alongside Cousins when he wants to play Football
  • Last I heard he'd decided to leave Lazio... As @masicat has said, maybe give him a go on a pay as you play basis until he proves his worth, definitely the type midfielder we need alongside Cousins when he wants to play Football

Not sure i would play him in a 4-4-2 central midfield position.
  • He may not be a classy human being but he is a very good player.
    Worth a punt ? Not sure.
  • How about 4-3-1-2?

Henderson
    Solly - ? - Gomez - Fox
    Gudmundsson - Cousins - Bulot
    Morrison
    Watt - Vetokele
  • Would be worth a risk.

This but without the word "worth". The baggage is basically the sort of thing that many of our fans would take offence over and its hardly isolated. Best swerved I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd take him...

-------Cousins
    JBG--------------*NEW*
    --------Revell

Looks good to me
  • Worth the risk I'd say. He's going to need to settle down at one club eventually. I'm not sure Luzon is the man to manage him though, especially as Ferguson and Allardyce have both failed in that respect. He could be a very good signing for a club if they can get the best out of him.

Tony Watt was supposed to be a bit...er....strong minded and Luzon appears to be managing him well. So may well be worth punt if the rumour is true.
  • Greenie said:

Worth the risk I'd say. He's going to need to settle down at one club eventually. I'm not sure Luzon is the man to manage him though, especially as Ferguson and Allardyce have both failed in that respect. He could be a very good signing for a club if they can get the best out of him.

Tony Watt was supposed to be a bit...er....strong minded and Luzon appears to be managing him well. So may well be worth punt if the rumour is true.
    Good point.
  • Greenie said:

Worth the risk I'd say. He's going to need to settle down at one club eventually. I'm not sure Luzon is the man to manage him though, especially as Ferguson and Allardyce have both failed in that respect. He could be a very good signing for a club if they can get the best out of him.

Good point.
    How many women accused TW of assault and how many witnesses has he been accused of/convicted of intimidating? I thought TW's "issues" were over training and fitness?
  • Greenie said:

Good point.
    How many women accused TW of assault and how many witnesses has he been accused of/convicted of intimidating? I thought TW's "issues" were over training and fitness?
    Agreed - not sure they're even remotely in the same category.
  • Greenie said:

Good point.
    Oh! Dont know too much about RM's private life. For both TW and RM I was commenting on their profession.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Good point.
    Oh! Dont know too much about RM's private life. For both TW and RM I was commenting on their profession.
    Same here. Wasn't aware of that.
  • Bad apple but a talented bad apple. Sign him up.
  • I thought RM had been accused of a few things but nothing came to fruition... i.e. no sentences were handed out?
  • He signed a pre-contract deal with Lazio in January, but has changed is mind and wants to stay in England.