Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Posh v Charlton - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Règan ‏@R_charlescook
    Great performance tonight. Congratulations to @Ollie_Muldoon and @MikhailKennedy on there debut.

Their. :-)
  • Options
    I would rather a goal scorer that could not spell, than an intellect that could not play football
  • Options
    That's right.

He needs to either a) get better at typing while on a bus home from peter rough after scoring his first professional goal or b) supplement his training with lessons in correct spelling and grammar :smiley:

Oops I think my spell checker may have unintentionally dissed the town where my grandparents grew up.
  • Options
    Great to see one of our own score especially on his debut...

Just remember Mikhail, just because you've scored a pro goal doesnt mean you've made it, go into training the next time and keep working for that dream, listen to the pros like Jackson and Diarra and once again take you next chance when it falls to you
  • Options

Great result, great experience for the younger players and good to see Igor back.

& Well done Malmo

;) Wife is happy, but i said if your going to wave that blue and white scarf you'd better wear my red and white shirt too.

What a great result. Good for morale, the younger players have had a look in and positive vibes keep on coming. the late goal is also good though as it stops anyone from getting complacent. I very much doubt Guy will have let that one go unnoticed in the dying seconds. How the last minute can be different a few days apart.
  • Options
    As I said just before the game, I didn't see many goals in our starting lineup. It's good to be disproved in the 3rd minute!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    LenGlover said:

Congratulations on your goal young man but it's 'were' not 'where'
    Charlton life grammar police lol
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Well this season just keeps giving.
    Great result with a hatful of positives.
    Well done the lads, GL, Km and RD.
    Can we be rewarded with a plum tie please....,we bloody deserve it!!!
    This is our season Lifers......oh yes!
    COYRs

Yes we do derseve it Palace away
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I would rather a goal scorer that could not spell, than an intellect that could not play football

I think you'll be ok mate.....
  • Options

was GL on the touchline or in the stand?

Touchline.
  • Options

Great to see one of our own score especially on his debut...

Just remember Mikhail, just because you've scored a pro goal doesnt mean you've made it, go into training the next time and keep working for that dream, listen to the pros like Jackson and Diarra and once again take you next chance when it falls to you
    Yes Dad ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    At one drinks break Luzon got very animated and actually pushed Saar. The man is a nutcase
  • Options
    Correct result followed by interesting draw.
  • Options
    Great result followed by an even better draw. wow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only Charlton could concede a last minute goal to spoil the evening. Other than that, it was alright.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Only Charlton could concede a last minute goal to spoil the evening. Other than that, it was alright.

To spoil the evening?
  • Options

_MrDick said:

To spoil the evening?
    Joke ... Should've put a smiley. Delighted with the result
  • Options
    Put those out quickly don't they? Fantastic goal from kashi, firstly to even consider it, and then the execution.
  • Options
    Momentum is with us.

Our youngest ever 1st team since we were a boys club did us proud.
  • Options
    Well...that couldn't have gone much better. Bring on the stripy ones.