Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Wolves match thread 29/8/15

Comments

• sounds like we need an out ball
  • henry takes FK, in area, headed over for our GK
  • we win the ball back.....play good..but lose it again and they attack...baur clears they get it back again..to henry..jbg concedes a fk
  • fk taken.....6 mins left to HT
  • Hull 1-0 Preston
  • Ok, I'll say it.

Yann

We weren't willing to meet the greedy gits wages before, i doubt we are now..
  • henry takes the fk....flicked on...addicks gk
  • pope takes the gk....goes long....
  • What's happened to Mak?

Edit. Seen it's an hamstring injury... :( running out of strikers aren't we?

Bring back church
    Or even benson he's banging um in

• Reckon RD might cough up the money for Henry now,sounds like hes having a blinder!

He's currently watching him on the live feed back in Belgium..
  • Sponsored links:

• igor to kashi...baur....back to pope....goes long again.....jbg is fouled....
  • ref gives nothing but igor takes a throw and gives it back to wolves
  • Kashi to bauer
    boos ring out now, not described
    oh JBG is down
    then gets up after ball put out
    igor gives it back tho
    nothing to see there
    WE clear it
    but wolves keep it deep
    bauer heads a long ball away
    Zach involved
    but breaks to them
    bauer
    then cousins
    igor just offside after good work from cousins
  • Put The big fecking German up front!!!!
  • berg to fox...to kag....they get it back.....baur...to diarra.....they get it back again....and they go long....cuz wins it...attacks to igor but offside
  • Wolves attack, and the cross back over hit, and we break away
    battle there
    bauer out for wolves throw in our half
  • Burnley 2up
  • fk taken......they attack quickly......we clear....berg....to kag....cuz now....solly.....jbg.....solly.....baur.....kag.....tackled.....baur intercepts
  • Ok, I'll say it.

Yann

If Yann isn't getting games at Bournemouth and we are in touch with the top 6 in January I can see him coming back.
  • but JBG has it now
    it is cleared tho
    and henry and kasha clash
    our FK
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015

Pedro45 said:

Personally would of played 5 across midfield with Ba coming in and one up front KAG then bring on igor second half

Igor is on now!
    I know!!
    But when Mak went off! I would of brought on Ba! And played 5 across midfield !!!!
    Is that clearer!!!
    If you'd written "would have" instead of "would of", he'd have understood straight away.
  • player service cuts out
  • jbg attacks....solly now.....igor is tackled......kashi is fouled
  • Without big mak our whole style of play changes... It feels very much like last year when igor was all we had!!

Shows how key big mak is to how we play and how we need a back up to him!
  • Look on the bright side. Wolves were 2 up against QPR by now...
  • Considering it sounds like it is all Wolves, we have 43% possession, which is a lot for us
  • fk taken.......kag attacks......they get it back.......attack but afobe is offside by a mile
  • addicks fk.....taken......goes long......jbg.....to fox.....who wins a throw
  • Ok, I'll say it.

Yann

If Yann isn't getting games at Bournemouth and we are in touch with the top 6 in January I can see him coming back.

Well that's great Santa, but no one cares what's on your Christmas list
  • throw taken...berg to fox....corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!