Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where is Peanuts ?

It's the Becher Chase at Aintree tomorrow and there's been no sign of Peanuts Molloy ??!!

Comments

• It's the Becher Chase at Aintree tomorrow and there's been no sign of Peanuts Molloy ??!!

was thinking the same .. I just hope that he is not in bad health .. or worse .. I am sure that he is quite an elderly Addick .. anybody know ?
  • Hasn't been on here since mid May from what I can tell
  • Where's Paulie? Haven't seen a post or a thread from him in yonks
  • cabbles said:

Where's Paulie? Haven't seen a post or a thread from him in yonks

Hairdressers
  • He's not that elderly Lincs, 50s. Mere pup this day and age!

He's not been on since much after the National, I'll try and get in touch offline
  • What ever happened to Big Rob? ;)
  • C_A_F_C said:

What ever happened to Big Rob? ;)

Think he lives in France
  • He's not that elderly Lincs, 50s. Mere pup this day and age!

He's not been on since much after the National, I'll try and get in touch offline

cheers AFKA
  • C_A_F_C said:

Hes had a name change to go with the sex change

• ads said:

C_A_F_C said:

Think he lives in France
    They say that he used to have a shop, you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• I miss Peanuts - hope he's ok.
  • I miss Ackworth as well
  • cabbles said:

I miss Ackworth as well

Not funny.
  • Hopefully hes saving his knowledge for the b king George on boxing day

PM has always given superb analysis on today's race, Welsh National and the GN itself. Hope he's ok.
  • Love Peanuts, hope he is okay.
  • Good to see you again PM
  • Good to see you back Sir!

I have invested.
  • Welcome back peanuts!
    Whilst you are here,
    The father in law has tipped me about the Tizzard trained Thistlecrack.
    Know much about it?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    hooray .. 3 cheers for peanuts ... hip hip hip .. nice to see you back .. I was worried that you'd jumped your last fence, hurdled your last obstacle ((:>)

EDIT: and straight back in with an impeccable analysis as always .. great stuff
  • Welcome back peanuts
  • Good to hear again from you PM. Suppose we won't be able to get rid of you now for the next four months or so ;-)
  • Great ! - Peanuts is back !
    Had us worried for a while there PM - glad you're ok, and good to see you back .
  • Cheers chaps but apologies for naff final selections today. Bit rusty ;o)
    Blanket finishes becoming commonplace for the Becher Chase. Plenty of those on the long-list figured at the death and have to think that PK would have been in the mix if he hadn't jumped into the back of a rival at the last (2nd last?) but hey-ho.
    COYR.
  • Welcome back Peanuts ! Only just seen your analysis but backed Portrait King myself. Oh well.
  • Oh shame that one didn't work. I was going to propose a syndicate led by Peanuts to raise enough money to buy cafc...

Welcome back anyway.
  • Glad you're not dead PM!!
  • Cheers chaps but apologies for naff final selections today. Bit rusty ;o)
    Blanket finishes becoming commonplace for the Becher Chase. Plenty of those on the long-list figured at the death and have to think that PK would have been in the mix if he hadn't jumped into the back of a rival at the last (2nd last?) but hey-ho.
    COYR.

the ground was the deciding factor .. very low weights took the first 2 places .. Dolatulo and the new boys Greatrix/Sheehan might be the one to watch