Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro Draw 2016

Someone told me that the draw is not being shown in Scotland. Does anyone know why?

Comments

• Solidgone said:

Someone told me that the draw is not being shown in Scotland. Does anyone know why?

Clashes with the curling world cup final between Canada and Sweden
  • What times the first ball being drawn
  • 1st team out in England's group is wales
  • It's on bbc rb1. I assume scotland has that technology
  • JBG vs Ronaldo
  • edited December 2015

1st team out in England's group is wales

Group B so far
    England
    Wales
    Slovakia
  • Got tickets for B1 v B3.

Looking forward to seeing some exotic foreign teams.
  • 1st team out in England's group is wales

Group B so far
    England
    Wales
    Slovakia
    Final team in the group and England's first game is Russia.
  • May I be the first person to mention the 1996 World Cup winners and that England will win Euro 2016. Thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    you can be the first person to mention the 1996 World Cup winners but who were they?
  • Solidgone said:

May I be the first person to mention the 1996 World Cup winners and that England will win Euro 2016. Thank you.

Was there a world cup in 1996
  • dancafc said:

Solidgone said:

May I be the first person to mention the 1996 World Cup winners and that England will win Euro 2016. Thank you.

Was there a world cup in 1996
    Show off ;0)
  • JBG must be licking his chops.
    Early prediction for England. Win v Slovakia, draws v Wales and Russia. I'd hate to be in ROI's shoes that's for sure.
  • I think Scotland must have got their independence as they are the only home nation whose name wasn't kindled egged out of the draw. That's a shame eh!
  • Oh this is going to be fun. May have to avoid my parents' place during that one, in case I'm called on to take sides.
  • Got tickets for the potential Spain vs Italy/Belgium quarter final, Poland vs Ukraine, and Croatia vs Czech Republic.

And for England vs Russia in Marseille!! So buzzing!! Can't wait now.
  • If England can't do enough to get out of that group, we need to give up.
  • Iceland actually have a great draw, Portugal the worst of

wales are a pub team with Gareth Bale.

Wouldn't mind Williams or Ramsey playing in my Pub team really.
  • From 6 groups of 4, 16 get through to the knock out round. This means that a team could win the tournament without winning a game and without scoring a goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• England v Russia in Marseille could get vewy nawtee.

Poland v Ukraine there is also asking for trouble. A lot of trouble.
  • edited December 2015
    Got tickets for

England vs Slovakia
    Italy vs rep of Ireland
    Sweden vs rep of Ireland
    Portugal vs Iceland
    Albania vs Switzerland

To say I'm buzzing is an understatement
  • Got tickets for England Russia. Can't wait
  • Got a meeting in the new year to support may be out there all over the tournament buzzing if it happens

although England wont win one game in that group
  • Proper happy with that, glad we avoided likes of italy, poland, austria. Wales will be a great game and we should win the other two, watched Russia on a number of occasions during qualifying they are very average. England should win the group.

Also got tickets for winner of d v runner up of e, so likely Spain v Italy or Belgium.

Christ both Irelands groups look hell-ish they'll have to cling on to the 3rd place qualifying, if we win our group and N. Ireland come 3rd we could be playing them in the last 16. Also if we win our group we can't meet Germany until the final like the sound of that.

• Anyone got a link for games/dates/venues etc.
  • England, Spain and Portugal all in one side of the knockout draw.

Germany and Belgium join France in the other half.

(Assuming all the seeds win their groups)
  • Anyone selling tickets?