Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lookman rumours

Comments

• Options

Brad Pinard ‏@Brad_Pinard 3h3 hours ago
    Karel Fraeye told me last month that Ademola Lookman will definitely be a #CAFC player after the January window. Interest has grown. #THFC

Shows even the other clubs know when Fraeye and the owners are chatting shite now!!
  • Options

Brad Pinard ‏@Brad_Pinard 3h3 hours ago
    Karel Fraeye told me last month that Ademola Lookman will definitely still have a subscription to be a #CAFC player after the January window. Interest has grown. #THFC

It's so he can keep up to date with his former club

• Options
    I think he will stay unless a stupid offer comes in. If RD cannot ensure he makes a good profit from young players then there is no plan.

RD seems to be paying £1-2mil on youth to develop and make a profit. What would be the point in selling at that level? Lookman has not played enough games to start throwing his weight about yet and the contract is long enough to just say no.
  • Options
    so we have Spurs, Chelsea and the Nigel's. anyone else interested?
  • Options

Whilst i don't actually believe this for a second, i also don't think there could be a worse club for him to go to.
    When the likes of Bamford, Loftus-Cheek, Brown and Solanke can hardly get a look in, then there's absolutely no chance that Lookman will get any games. He'd have a year in their academy side, then probably get loaned out for a year, then in 2-3 years time he'll be back in the championship.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Considering this fella has the potential to be the next Defoe, and considering how much dosh is sloshing around in the premier league at the moment , I'd want 5 million upfront and 5 million over the next 2 years in instalments, (but then I've played far too much football manager over the years).

Any less and we're basically giving him away, time to play hard ball Katrien, and not sell Charlton down the river, with one of our hottest potential wise strikers in decades.

Why are we so crap at negotiating good transfer fees, I'm sure I could do a better job for the club.

We shouldn't sell anyone to a Prem team until they get the new TV money. Prices will rocket.
  • Options
    And the network is Roland the Rat
  • Options
    CHELSEA are hoping to agree a deal with Charlton Athletic for striker Ademola Lookman ahead of their third round FA Cup tie with Scunthorpe United according to The Sun.

Read more: http://www.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk/Chelsea-looking-complete-deal-Charlton-Athletic/story-28476090-detail/story.html#ixzz3waFBRCUR
    Follow us: @ScunTelegraph on Twitter | thisisscunny on Facebook
  • Options
    Why the f*ck is the local paper in sCunthorpe putting up an article on a Charlton player possibly joining Chelsea?
  • Options
    Because they are WUM SCUNTs.
  • Options
    .....or just maybe because they ar playing them Saturday?

All this interest must mean the fee is up past £10 mil.
  • Options
    Doesn't look bad in a Chelsea kit
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Beckboy said:

Everything looks bad in a Chelsea kit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How the f*uck has the Scunthorpe local rag got hold of this story
  • Options
    Poor lad, from one relegation battle to another.
  • Options

Whilst i don't actually believe this for a second, i also don't think there could be a worse club for him to go to.
    When the likes of Bamford, Loftus-Cheek, Brown and Solanke can hardly get a look in, then there's absolutely no chance that Lookman will get any games. He'd have a year in their academy side, then probably get loaned out for a year, then in 2-3 years time he'll be back in the championship.
    Try telling that to his accountant.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Beckboy said:

Can I flag this?

Really hope that Lookman doesnt sign for Chelsea... Its the worst club he could even think of joining, just look at the likes of Patrick Bamford who has had about 5 really successful loan spells yet is as close to the Chelsea First Team as I am.

The fact that they have a Whatsapp Group for all their loan players says it all... Our loanees could just have a standard Whatsapp chat!!
  • Options
    That's one of the worst articles I've ever read. Although understandable being in the Star.
  • Options

Considering this fella has the potential to be the next Defoe, and considering how much dosh is sloshing around in the premier league at the moment , I'd want 5 million upfront and 5 million over the next 2 years in instalments, (but then I've played far too much football manager over the years).

Any less and we're basically giving him away, time to play hard ball Katrien, and not sell Charlton down the river, with one of our hottest potential wise strikers in decades.

Why are we so crap at negotiating good transfer fees, I'm sure I could do a better job for the club.

Does it matter suspect we wont see the money spent on the first team anyway
  • Options
    The official Arsenal twitter account is tweeting about players they have been linked with, including Lookman. Talk about unsettling a player.
  • Options
    Poor form by Arse.