Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The thread about Boxing

Anyone got this Eubank fight on? Great scrap so far. Brooke fight on later too

Comments

• Eubank is always fun to watch
  • Brilliant fight so far. Properly going toe to toe.
  • Eubank is a proper prick

So funny if he had gone down then after that gesturing crap!
  • Ive got Eubank up by 2 after 6
  • This is why I prefer heavyweight. As many uppercuand no man would be still standing.
  • Blackwell has got a hell of a chin.

And a nose

Eating punches in that round!
  • Has Eubank got no power or is the other guy made of steel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackwell is granite. Those upper cuts are brutal.
  • Do I turn over for Brook or stay on eubank as its beginning to slow?
  • What an arrogant twat CE jnr is.
    Was really hoping Blackwell would floor him when Eubank was goading Tyson Fury.
  • That eye. Ouch!
  • Can't blame the doctor for that. Don't like eubank's arrogance, but he's a tough guy. Good fight
  • That was brutal. Credit to Blackwell, he kept going despite looking like John Merrick. No doubt Eubanks was better though, how many uppercuts did he land?
  • Fantastic fight on free tv. Then switch to sky and see a horrible mismatch that never should've been made. Hearn strikes again.
  • How the hell have the IBF got this clown as a mandatory challenger. Dear oh dear. What a waste of time.
  • How the hell have the IBF got this clown as a mandatory challenger. Dear oh dear. What a waste of time.

No rank in any other boxing commission speaks for itself!

3 nothing fights for Kell Brook the past 2 years. Wasting his prime.
  • I wish Eubank Snr would take a back seat before and after fights. He just can't help himself
  • Sponsored links:

• The Eubank Blackwell fight was hard to watch in the last couple of rounds. Not surprised Blackwell went out on a stretcher. Hope he's okay.
  • The Eubank Blackwell fight was hard to watch in the last couple of rounds. Not surprised Blackwell went out on a stretcher. Hope he's okay.

The Hughie Fury fight has been delayed while the medics deal with Blackwell. Apparently he's now been taken to hospital. Should have been stopped earlier when Eubank was teeing off on him.

The Hughie Fury fight has been delayed while the medics deal with Blackwell. Apparently he's now been taken to hospital. Should have been stopped earlier when Eubank was teeing off on him.
    Think they said that the Fury fight isnt happening at all as anesthetist has gone to the hospital with Blackwell. Hopefully just precautionary... Was on oxygen and all sorts
  • Sounds like he's bang in trouble the way they're talking. Praying he's ok. Fight should've been stopped a couple of rounds earlier.
  • Think that's the last Hennessy show on 5.
    Deal between cyclone (mcguigan) and 5 rumoured but not confirmed.
    Shame for Mick, good promoter, good man, deserves a tv deal.
  • Is there any news on Blackwell. I watched the fight . He gave his all and I just pray that he's ok . If anyone is on social media could you please find out and let me know. Thanks
  • What an arrogant twat CE jnr is.

Surprising really, don't know where he gets it from as his Dad is such a shy, modest type of guy.
  • Is there any news on Blackwell. I watched the fight . He gave his all and I just pray that he's ok . If anyone is on social media could you please find out and let me know. Thanks

Last update i can see is:

"Update on Nick Blackwell he is in a stable condition he is bleeding not from the brain but is from the skull"
  • Thanks Chris
  • Feel for the ref as although he took a lot of hits and facially was smashed, he never really looked in trouble and was throwing back throughout.

Just glad his eye got bad as he would have stood and taken another few rounds of that