Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton fan lets rip

Slap me in the face if this has been shared already but nice to see someone of the same allegiances speaking my mind
https://facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/1121839881195510/

Comments

• Slap me in the face if this has been shared already but nice to see someone of the same allegiances speaking my mind

Face slapped
    Mmmm, .....do it again
  • Slapper
  • Slap me in the face if this has been shared already but nice to see someone of the same allegiances speaking my mind

Face slapped
    Mmmm, .....do it again
    Don't encourage him, you got off lightly as it is as he never cracked a joke :smile:
  • Went to watch England to cheer himself up? Oh dear.......
  • Does he say he's been watching AIDS all year?!?!
  • Possibly the angriest and most inarticulate person I've seen of late - is he a UKIP MEP?
  • Pretty incomprehensible rant, but the "I came 'ere to fackin' cheer me-self up" tickled me.
  • Sponsored links:

That is fucking excellent, he is so fucking eloquent.
  • You want to hear him when he really lets rip!!!
  • Was shown this by one of the firefighters on station, that supports Chelsea, last night. He had expected me to be shocked when the bloke says he is Charlton, but I said I knew him as soon as it started. Been going to home and away games since he was a youngster, proper CAFC even though he has a potty mouth.
  • Pretty incomprehensible rant, but the "I came 'ere to fackin' cheer me-self up" tickled me.

"Me season's been shit, now me summer's been shit" got me - spot on too!!
  • Possibly the angriest and most inarticulate person I've seen of late - is he a UKIP MEP?

just cant help mentioning politics - still sore after brexit vote :wink:
  • pwoppa Charlton that is

Replace "UKIP MEP" with "Labour remain voter".
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

Didn't cheer you up though with your insult.

I found him quite articulate myself.

Other than the AIDS comment, if I heard correctly.

Not sore at all - his level of anger just reminded me of some of the right wing ranting I've heard recently - just being topical.
    Anyway, Brexit vote was ages ago - we've all moved on.
  • Conveyed what many across the country were feeling I thought.

You just know if he had mentioned he was Millwall most on here would stick the boot in about his language and choice of words.

What? Us? Tar everyone with the same brush...never!
  • you pays your money - your allowed an opinion

nothing he has said is racist or offensive in any manner so he should be okay, the bloke that's videoing it is a bit muggy if he didnt say can i post this on wherever, nearly as bad as the irish videoing every one of there escapades or goodwill gestures.
  • I think "50 grand a week, cocaine, prostitute, limo c*nts" is bang on and should be a top selling t shirt slogan.

Think this has been copyrighted already. He could rival the Wealdstone raider.

Replace "UKIP MEP" with "Labour remain voter".
    Spot on with that

• you pays your money - your allowed an opinion

nothing he has said is racist or offensive in any manner so he should be okay, the bloke that's videoing it is a bit muggy if he didnt say can i post this on wherever, nearly as bad as the irish videoing every one of there escapades or goodwill gestures.

"Te he he look how nice we are, you wouldn't find the English doing this"
  • Brilliant rant.

Legend