Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood away(10th September) advanced purchase train tickets

The good news is that for a long journey the trains are quick and plentiful.

Trains out of Euston run 7.30 and hourly upto 10.30, each taking two hours 45 minutes with a change at Preston.

The 7.30 is £22 with the others being £39 singles, all before any railcard discounts.

The earliest train back will be the 18.24, there is also a 19.21, both requiring a change at Preston with the fare being £22 single before any railcard discounts.

A tram is needed from the front, 5 minutes from Blackpool NORTH, but you must allow approximately 75 minutes from station to Stanley Road tram stop(5 minutes walk) to be on the safe side.

Comments

• Like Bury, there should be a Virgin group discount available but for some reason it’s not applying once you’ve selected people, times etc.

Yesterday the offer seemed to expire 9/9, but I’ve asked the Virgin Twitter and they say it’s an ongoing deal. Has anyone had any luck booking the group discount?
  • Any more news on Fleetwood trains and tickets. Are many people going?
  • There's a group of us going. Six or seven, I think.
  • Okay @HantsAddick - seems complicated to get to ground, is it?
  • Never been there. Am planning on staying in Blackpool, then getting a tram to Fleetwood. No idea where ground is, have not thought that far ahead. Will look at the Away fans guide when I have a moment.
  • Okay. Overnight stay sounds a good idea.
  • Just looked. Blackpool North nearest station, and you can get a no.1 bus from there that takes you within walking distance. Will do that then rather than tram.
  • centurion said:

Any more news on Fleetwood trains and tickets. Are many people going?

Read matchday travel for train tickets.
  • Train booked, now the crossing of the fingers that the game isn't moved
  • I think getting match tickets may be the big issue, their ground is tiny
  • Sponsored links:

• I think getting match tickets may be the big issue, their ground is tiny

We'll have about 1500 tickets, more than enough.
  • Will probably make a weekend of this one. Anyone know what Fleetwood is like? Suppose it's looking like a night out in Blackpool for most
  • jamescafc said:

Will probably make a weekend of this one. Anyone know what Fleetwood is like? Suppose it's looking like a night out in Blackpool for most

Syd Little of Little and Large fame has a B & B in Fleetwood.
  • jamescafc said:

Will probably make a weekend of this one. Anyone know what Fleetwood is like? Suppose it's looking like a night out in Blackpool for most

Small town, probably better off in Blackpool.
  • 10:30 up via Preston
    18:31 back same route

Graft of a journey but need the holy tick, and the adventure makes it that much sweeter if we win.
  • Need to find somewhere in Blackpool to watch the brook v ggg flight
  • Just booked train - out Friday, back Sunday - £77.
  • Pedro45 said:

Just booked train - out Friday, back Sunday - £77.

Same here
  • DA9 ...what time Friday ..??
  • WIZZO1952 said:

DA9 ...what time Friday ..??

Are you OB?

• Sponsored links:

• Need to find somewhere in Blackpool to watch the brook v ggg flight

'The Ardwick' pub has plenty of screens showing all sports & the prices are very cheap,the address is 32 Foxhall road Fy1 5AD,which is very close to the central pier & is open until 1am
  • clive said:

Need to find somewhere in Blackpool to watch the brook v ggg flight

'The Ardwick' pub has plenty of screens showing all sports & the prices are very cheap,the address is 32 Foxhall road Fy1 5AD,which is very close to the central pier & is open until 1am
    Only 1am?
  • My same friend has blown out this one as did with Walsall.

The train leaves Euston @ 8.30 and leaves Preston on way back @ 20.01

Need friends and family railcard again one adult and one child ticket, £30 return for all tickets.
  • I thought I'd reboot this thread due to the euphoria of Tuesday night.
  • I'm a bit reluctant to but train tickets until I know for certain I have a match ticket! A tiny ground, and relatively high demand

Need friends and family railcard again one adult and one child ticket, £30 return for all tickets.

I reckon your friend is trying to tell you something.

I reckon your friend is trying to tell you something.
    He did before he posted the tickets....
  • I'm a bit reluctant to but train tickets until I know for certain I have a match ticket! A tiny ground, and relatively high demand

We'll never sell 1200 tickets.

We took nearly 1000 to Bury

We took nearly 1000 to Bury
    Fair do's, but....

First game of season

Less distance to travel

Much less expensive to travel

I'll bet you a pint we do not take 1200(Shut up Otto and clb74).