Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who do you hate more?

124»

Comments

• Katrien Meire
  • Stripey Nigel Twats
  • Australian consortium
  • Hate is a very damaging emotion that imo only effects the person doing the hating (unless the hater physically assaults the object of said hate). I don't have the emotional energy to invest in getting myself all worked up about something/one that will never fully appreciate the ire and disgust I could potentially muster.

Increase the peace, love and unity!
  • I hope the Australians turn you in to an egg chasing outfit sponsored by Sheila's Wheels.
  • I hope the Australians turn you in to an egg chasing outfit sponsored by Sheila's Wheels.

Yeah, but Aussie rules or Rugby?

Yeah, but Aussie rules or Rugby?
    Aussie rules all the way. A sport that gives a nod to the football kits of the 80's.

We'd still have less rucks than you.
  • Millwall are not a football club; they are a disease.

So you're saying that the NHS should send some funding our way? Any and all donations welcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall are not a football club; they are a disease.

So you're saying that the NHS should send some funding our way? Any and all donations welcome.
    They'll have plenty of money now they're getting an extra £350m per week.... oops sorry, wrong thread.
  • Don't actually hate either of them. Millwall are boring with all their 'no-one likes us...' bollocks and their inability to go more than five minutes without getting into a fight, even if it's with themselves because there's no-one else around. Palace are just an embarrassment, but an annoyingly 'better than us at the moment and with a whole lot more money' embarrassment.

That's utter rubbish. I'm a Millwall fan and I've only had two fights this morning. Bearing in mind I've been up since 7am this proves that we can go at least an hour without having a fight.

Even if you wrote this just before midnight, that's two fights in 17 hours which averages out at one per 8.5h. Assuming you're a typical Millwall fan, that would be work out at one fight per 8.5h/8500 (typical turnout at one of your home games) which is one per 36 seconds. As I said, you can't even go five minutes.
  • Tom_Cafc said:

Who do you hate more Palace or Millwall?

These kind of threads!
  • Jabba The Hut and The Forum of the Damned/Banned....

....although I have to admit its fantastic entertainment.
  • addick05 said:

Pointless bloody post. Think we should all save our hate for those who really deserve it and we know who they are!!

The judean people's front?
    Fuck off! The People's Front of Judea! ;-)