Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Video*** - Charlton Athletic and the fight for the club's future

Comments

• #justselltheclub

what a great piece, articulate and organised bunch of fans, we will win the war
  • Also spotted myself in Belgium and outside the Oak.
  • ************Stands and applauds***********
  • Great stuff.

• Breathtaking ....
  • Great video and just highlights how passionate true fans are and how utterly useless the football league are.
  • Sponsored links:

• That really is a fantastic video.
  • Amazing video, like others have said, very well made.
    The club will hate this, true fans will love it.
  • Splendid stuff from the fans...with excellent input from the expert pundit. Must watch for anybody interested in the subject of unfit or incompetent owners seeping into football. Special mention for great background music.
  • Outstanding. I hope that Meire, Duchatelet etc see this and realise that they are fighting a losing battle. We shall prevail, that is certain. The only unknown is when, but as each day passes, the end for those trying to destroy our club, draws ever closer.
  • I think its really good that the people who made this got Russell Slade to narrate it at times...
  • Great stuff. I loved Heather's analogy about a listed building.
  • Just had my boss ask me what I was watching... Fantastic. Saw the back of my head in Belgium and me lifting up a banner by the coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

superb. Didn't even know that was in the offing

Meanwhile back incompetence central.

KM "Merde, have you seen the new video Tom"

TR "I know, I know. I'll mass spam all my journalist contacts and tell them the bouncy castle in the family enclosure will be even bouncier for the last game of the season against Swindon"

KM "Well done"

Tom knows all about the video, rest assured...
    Each piece of PR we get must feel like catching a punch from Mike Tyson for them
  • I wonder who nickUK88 could be?
  • superb video
  • Excellent video well done, especially those people interviewed, who put themselves forward far more eloquently than I could.
  • cabbles said:

superb. Didn't even know that was in the offing

Meanwhile back incompetence central.

KM "Merde, have you seen the new video Tom"

TR "I know, I know. I'll mass spam all my journalist contacts and tell them the bouncy castle in the family enclosure will be even bouncier for the last game of the season against Swindon"

KM "Well done"

Tom knows all about the video, rest assured...
    I wonder if Tom asked for a right to reply............
  • Three words....brilliant, brilliant and brilliant. The listed building analogy was so spot on, made me very proud to be a CAFC supporter.