Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic fixture list 2017/18

Comments

• shirty5 said:

Very tough end to the season. Last 6 games

Don't worry, promotion avoiding relegation will be wrapped up by then.
  • Pompey away April 21st.
  • shirty5 said:

Pompey at home Saturday 9th December. 25th year anniversary of moving back to the Valley.

Bit of luck, they might have sold up by then, so this can be a joint celebration.

Wonder if the club have asked permission then
  • Rochdale last away game of the season. 5.30 kick off. Overnight in Manchester for that one
  • shirty5 said:

Pompey at home Saturday 9th December. 25th year anniversary of moving back to the Valley.

Bit of luck, they might have sold up by then, so this can be a joint celebration.

Wonder if the club have asked permission then
    They were going to, so looks like they did. Not sure it'll make a huge difference to the attendance.
  • The one decent away game on Boxing Day :-(

Wasn't it New Years Day for Southend last season?
  • Gutted, Fleetwood away lands on my 50th birthday party, was looking forward to going back up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pure shit.

Booked my return from Rotherham already.
  • shirty5 said:

Tough , we will be promoted by then
  • pompey towards end of season could be a good one if were not on the brink of relegation.

annoyed that i cant get to southend.

don't know if they'll keep up the charade this year but be wary of booking oldham as international break.
  • edited June 2017
    Just a reminder to those wanting to book tickets...

The following fixtures will fall on the International Weekend, at the moment it looks like only Josh Magennis and Ezri Konsa (potential) will be missing so games wont be called off yet only three players need to be absent for this to happen...

1st September: Malta v England | 2nd September: Oldham v Charlton
    7th October: Charlton v Peterborough | 8th October: Lithuania v England

In addition the UEFA World Cup Play-Offs will occure on 9th - 11th and 12th - 14th November... England will probably qualify automatically for the World Cup but there will no doubt be Friendlies booked so the additional game could get re-arranged.

11th November: Shrewsbury v Charlton
  • No offence at all intended to any of the fine clubs in our league and we are axctlyvwhere we deserve to be given the mismanagement of our club. But OMG that's a depressing fixture list!!!!!!

Yeah, pretty uninspiring. Only game I would like to go to is Portsmouth away as I've never been to Fratton Park.
  • We've had a run of away games on Boxing Day

At least it's not Bristol or Milton Keynes

Plenty of tickets at Rochdale for the promotion party :)
  • @The31YearMan misses Plymouth away as he's on holiday which will crush him
  • clb74 said:

shirty5 said:

Tough , we will be promoted by then
    Behave
  • Demonstrates how boring and depressing the League One lineup is this year when the highlights we look out for are Portsmouth and Wimbledon.
  • Sponsored links:

will happy with that, with being 2 mins up the road its the only game I really could get away with going to. A few early Boxing day beers then a watch the game before getting back home for more family drinks.
  • Wigan away is very awkward.
  • Well, if this season's anything like last season at least it'll be a good start against Bristol Rovers.

Also, it will be really depressing.
  • Dont forget the Football League will be releasing the Overseas Season Ticket for fans next season meaning for £110 they'll be able to watch any Charlton match at home or away - Am sure this'll be available on Kodi too for UK fans
  • Exeter in the cup on the Tuesday, Plymouth on the Saturday.

Handy if anyone is on holiday in Devon that week

Wasn't it New Years Day for Southend last season?
    NYE
  • shirty5 said:

Exeter in the cup on the Tuesday, Plymouth on the Saturday.

Handy if anyone is on holiday in Devon that week

I'm in Cornwall (Newquay) - Go on the day of the Exeter game...

Not going to bother travelling back for either though.
  • Buzzing for Blackburn (a) 16th Dec & Wigan (a) 30th Dec.
  • No offence at all intended to any of the fine clubs in our league and we are axctlyvwhere we deserve to be given the mismanagement of our club. But OMG that's a depressing fixture list!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. We have got to get out of this division.

If you're reading this Katrien I don't mean by getting relegated.
  • Surely Rochdale Away cannot be postponed this season..... I may finally make it.