Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mbappe

Christ... This kid is outrageously good. Making Bayern look like school kids and outshining Neymar... Nailed on next Ballon d'or winner outside of CR7 and Messi, outshining Neymar

Comments

• Neymar hasnt looked very good and keeps giving the ball away... Mbappe's runs are so intelligent... he is pulling defenders all over the place, he is unselfish and his passing is superb
  • Haven't caught this game, just wondering if anyone has any opinion on what his performance tonight's been like against neymars?
  • No, I'd rather we played Dodoo.
  • Thought this was going to be about the kid group Hanson !

They're in their early-mid 30s and apparently have 11 children between them.
  • SDAddick said:

Thought this was going to be about the kid group Hanson !

That's disturbing.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

That's extremely disturbing.
  • SDAddick said:

Nice to see they kept themselves busy working on their next group "Sons of Hanson"
  • I think there's a chance this kid might just make it
  • @CAFCsayer do u know how he is comparing with Neymar today
  • edited October 2017

I thought it was going to be a thread about the central Ugandan town.

And I'd say that Neymar wouldn't stand a chance against Uganda's largest air base.
  • edited July 2018
    Any of the youth team followers remember this game..............although he'd have been 11 at the time! I wonder if any of our current youth team played against him that day.

• Sponsored links:

• Scores goals for one, quite important for a striker.
  • According to today's Sunday Times he didn't score against us and Chelsea decided they weren't interested.
  • Mbappe yesterday reminded me a bit of Michael Owen in 98, also against Argentina. Searing pace and directness, Owen's "wonder goal" was similar to the run which led to the penalty yesterday
  • Only one word for Mbappe - BRILLIANT
  • Apparently he played against us at the age of 11 for chelsea and tore us a new one
  • Does anyone know if he played against us for Chelsea a few years ago, when he was 11?
  • buckshee said:

Poor old Curtis Woodhouse tweeted this on Thursday. Ain’t aged well this one.

Football
  • Took my boy to man City Monaco for his 21st. Had never heard of him before but said to him by half time he's the best player I'd seen live since Ronaldo, prior to that was kanchelskis
  • edited July 2018
    Which Ronaldo?

Having seen Messi and Ronaldo live, Ronaldo pips Messi.

Fat Ronaldo based on games I've seen on TV - he wasn't near them as an all rounder... But finisher probably pips them both.
  • According to today's Sunday Times he didn't score against us and Chelsea decided they weren't interested.

That is nonsense - Mbappe has been known about in Europe for ages, and could have had his pick of club at any time he a wanted (and still could).

Instead because of their focus on youth he chose Monaco, and then decided to return to his hometown of Paris for last season, ignoring bigger offers elsewhere.

Apparently he is a great young lad, who understands that at 19 he has all of the time in the world for Madrid, Barca etc, but is in no rush at the moment.