Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    We have to be in with a chance of a draw!
  • Options
    This must be driving RD mad. Striker scores lots of goals and we can't sell him.
    Goooooaaaaallllllll. By a loaneeee
  • Options
    Fosu the goal machine. Need another though, with our defence we look like needing at least 3 to win a game
  • Options
    Holmes takes a FK, into the box, Bauer!? Goes over him and goal kick to them.
  • Options
    Konsa is looking very composed at right back and Naby Sarr is doing ok as well.
  • Options
    45' Corner Charlton... #cafc
  • Options

This must be driving RD mad. Striker scores lots of goals and we can't sell him.

? Henry's not a loanee
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    | @TariqeFosu now has four for the season...

...and he's bagged three goals in two games

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK-s4BuXcAAFLgH.png
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I should do that more really. Copying and pasting. Would save a lot of effort.

Just keep copy and pasting, " Fosu in the box! SHOOTS! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGALALLALALALALALALAaaa"

• Options
    Clarke has it, inside to Sarr... HEADED OFF THE LINE! BY EASTMAN!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    45' ...CLOSE! Sarr's goalbound header is blocked brilliantly by a Fleetwood head. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Good old Barnsley

That didn't last long :neutral:
  • Options
    sm said:

Why is the commentary here so much better here than the live text on the BBC website even though no one is being paid. You also get jokes. I think I shall write to the BBC and complain that they should get the slackers concerned to work much harder!

You'll have to complain to Sky sports News, too, then, as those capitalist chappies get exactly the same text feed (used to be from Opta a year or two ago). They also get exactly the same post-match reports, at least on the grovellers in the EFL.
  • Options
    Corner to us.
  • Options
    Devante Cole isnt getting a sniff of the ball against Sarr

Promising performance and SHOULD have just scored
  • Options
    JFC takes, into the box but Eastman gets in there.
  • Options
    45+1 Two minutes added... #cafc
  • Options
    Free kick to them at the back. Sarr clears, to Clarke, Bulger gets in there and clears all the way to Amos.

Bit of head tennis, works in their favour, Cole breaks down the wing. Takes a shot from the angle but no dice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We build an attack, they break it down. HALF TIME
  • Options
    HT 1-2
  • Options
    So we're back up into the play-off places for now.
  • Options
    Good commentary Jimmy and Ross. Keep up the good work.
  • Options

Who is the loanee?????
  • Options

Isn't it great having a likeable Henry !

:-)

LOL if you dare
  • Options
    Good half everyone
  • Options
    Scum level it 1-1
  • Options

sm said:

Why is the commentary here so much better here than the live text on the BBC website even though no one is being paid. You also get jokes. I think I shall write to the BBC and complain that they should get the slackers concerned to work much harder!

You'll have to complain to Sky sports News, too, then, as those capitalist chappies get exactly the same text feed (used to be from Opta a year or two ago). They also get exactly the same post-match reports, at least on the grovellers in the EFL.
    I didn't know that - so they are both rubbish - far better here!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!