Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Groundhopping

Comments

• If England was a body
    Croydon would be the arsehole
  • If England was a body

Shocking place, particularly West Croydon.
  • If England was a body

Shocking place, particularly West Croydon.
    Day you go week after I will do a game in lands end and one in John o groats
  • Union Adarve Madrid v San Sebastian de los Reyes in the Spanish third division at the Estadio Vicente del Bosque today. One nil win for the visitors in an entertaining game in front of 1000 odd fans.

• edited October 2017
    Just purchased tickets to Barcelona v Celta Vigo in December . Will be my 4th game at the Nou Camp , can't wait
  • cafc4life said:

Just purchased tickets to Barcelona v Celta Vigo in December . Will be my 4th game at the Nou Camp , can't wait

How much are tickets normally?
  • Going to Madrid in Feb and aim to go to Real Madrid v Real Sociedad. Would be grateful for any info on how easy it is to get tickets and if it’s a case of buying them from the real website.
  • Going to Madrid in Feb and aim to go to Real Madrid v Real Sociedad. Would be grateful for any info on how easy it is to get tickets and if it’s a case of buying them from the real website.

Try and do Rayo Vallecano whilst you're out there.

I saw them play Barcelona a good few years ago as it happen - At the Nou Camp though. Your second teams ex goalkeeper was in goal for RV. Kasey keller

I saw them play Barcelona a good few years ago as it happen - At the Nou Camp though. Your second teams ex goalkeeper was in goal for RV. Kasey keller
    The spanners used to sing "there's only one case of stella". So funny.......
  • Sponsored links:

I bought them from their official site mate , didn't go on sale until the week before I don't think . About €70 euros. Went to this exact same game last season funnily enough
  • edited October 2017

cafc4life said:

How much are tickets normally?
    Cheapest were €50 but I've paid €70 for mine.Second tier behind the goal

I bought on the gate (v Betis). I'd recommend online though, their site is straight forward.
  • cafc4life said:

Going to Madrid in Feb and aim to go to Real Madrid v Real Sociedad. Would be grateful for any info on how easy it is to get tickets and if it’s a case of buying them from the real website.

I bought them from their official site mate , didn't go on sale until the week before I don't think . About €70 euros. Went to this exact same game last season funnily enough
    RedPanda said:

Going to Madrid in Feb and aim to go to Real Madrid v Real Sociedad. Would be grateful for any info on how easy it is to get tickets and if it’s a case of buying them from the real website.

I bought on the gate (v Betis). I'd recommend online though, their site is straight forward.
    Cheers chaps.
  • Official site is best bet for Spanish games. Stay away from unofficial sites as you might find you've bought a dud. Buying it in the day from the ground is generally ok apart from the bigger games, but you might not get tickets together and it's very unlikely they will speak English.

Definitely get to Rayo Vallecano if you're in Madrid. The 10,000 there make a much better atmosphere than the Bernabeu, which can be like a museum or night at the theatre.
  • Official site is best bet for Spanish games. Stay away from unofficial sites as you might find you've bought a dud. Buying it in the day from the ground is generally ok apart from the bigger games, but you might not get tickets together and it's very unlikely they will speak English.

Definitely get to Rayo Vallecano if you're in Madrid. The 10,000 there make a much better atmosphere than the Bernabeu, which can be like a museum or night at the theatre.

Ta. Official site is how I’ve got Valencia and Bilbao tickets in the past. Taking my sons so there is no way I’ll be able to drag them anywhere else other than Real Madrid.

Ta. Official site is how I’ve got Valencia and Bilbao tickets in the past. Taking my sons so there is no way I’ll be able to drag them anywhere else other than Real Madrid.
    Tell them you could not get tickets!

More than my life is worth.

More than my life is worth.
    Definitely don't get the tickets then..............................................
  • edited October 2017
    Oxhey Jets 2 Holmer Green 2.

A Spartan South Midlands league game from yesterday.

Yesterday was disappointing as the game was not played in the spirit of non-league football. Blatant crowding and intimidation of the referee on almost every decision, not good.

Off the pitch was different. A decent clubhouse doing San Miguel at £3.50 a pint, and able to add to my badge collection for a meagre £1. The £6 admission included a decent programme, they also printed a teamsheet which is unheard of at this level.

A shame the club are very poorly supported, there were only about 35 there of which about 10 was made up of groundhoppers and away fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hoddesdon 4 London Tigers 0 yesterday in the Spartan South Midlands League.

About 25 fans saw a shocking display of defending by the away team. We also witnessed a strange sight of them posing for a team group picture before the start, taken by the manager!!!
  • Hoddesdon 4 London Tigers 0 yesterday in the Spartan South Midlands League.

About 25 fans saw a shocking display of defending by the away team. We also witnessed a strange sight of them posing for a team group picture before the start, taken by the manager!!!

That's VERY south midlands, Hoddesdon is just a few miles north of the M25
  • When we played Halifax in the FA Cup they were in the Conference North. Boreham Wood were in that league!!!!!
  • Lazio v Cagliari
  • Strange experience - boozing in my seat, people smoking weed a few rows behind, music pumping from sub-woofers behind the goal.....
    I like it a lot.
  • Strange experience - boozing in my seat, people smoking weed a few rows behind, music pumping from sub-woofers behind the goal.....
    I like it a lot.

Yeah but deep down wouldn't you rather be at Hoddesdon
    Wish I could lol this twice.
  • I much preferred Hoddesdon.
    I like it a lot.

Yeah but deep down wouldn't you rather be at Hoddesdon
    Wish I could lol this twice.
    He deserved a flag in all honesty.