Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The bottle thrower

WTF was he thinking?

Comments

• WTF was he thinking?

Is this a KR joke or an actual event? The latter is disgusting
  • Genuine question. Who from the club will be dealing with this?
  • From the N Upper, hit Sarr on the shoulder.
  • Fuck sake, we lose 2-1 , at home, to Gillingham, and all you can do is start a thread about a plastic bottle thrower.
    ffs

and I left early.
  • edited January 2018

From the N Upper, hit Sarr on the shoulder.

I hear he did a Cruyff turn and volleyed it into the wastebin in Block B... No?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    Well It wasn't me I was in bed following it on SSN. Hope they get banned for life though
  • Get real ! Is this the biggest issue of the day ? What is this the daily mail.
  • WTF was he thinking?

He obviously wasn't thinking. It was an appalling thing to do. It's a great relief that we're not discussing more serious consequences from it.
  • edited January 2018
    Ok, I agree the person is a moron, but we don't need to go over the top. I assume it was plastic and empty ? We do appear to be on the some one could have been killed track. Plus I doubt the shit aimed and hit what he was aiming at !
  • It was plastic and almost full. Incredibly dangerous.
  • Sponsored links:

• all jokes aside it’s bad but no one is hurt so we can call off the rack for now
  • Ok. Hands up I agree , hope he/she is found and banned.
  • edited January 2018
    The incident will no doubt be captured on the security cameras and will fall under the COO's responsibility and only surviving member off the regime's SMT to investigate.
  • RedChaser said:

The incident will no doubt be captured on the security cameras and will fall under the COO's responsibility and only surviving member off the regime's SMT to investigate.

As if he hasn't enough to do. ;)
  • sam3110 said:

Whoever it was, what a muggy, cowardly they are.

I'd love to see them square to a 6'5" athletic black man in real life, would probably shit themselves

what the fuck has that got to do with the price of fish?
    because it nearly hit Sarr?