Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Match thread?

Just out of interest is anyone planning on doing one for tomorrow’s match? Could be fun given the importance of the game.

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Crofts with a long ball up to Novak... It doesn't stick and the CB drives at the Scunthorpe midfield.... He drifts past Crofts who at the vital moment appears to have encountered quicksand in the middle of the football pitch... who put that there? Unfortunate for lad.
  • Novak clean through with 1 min left to make it 1-0, just as he goes to shoot, he notices a kid in the stand eating a hamburger - the game ends 0-0.
  • Goal Plymouth.
  • edited April 2018
    Plymouth coaches leaving in ten minutes.

First pick up is in Buckfastleigh at midnight.
  • Thinking of paying a fiver to watch on ifollow.
  • Thinking of paying a fiver to watch on ifollow.

Live on Sky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Thinking of paying a fiver to watch on ifollow.

Live on Sky.
    Ah OK, ta.
  • Addickted said:

Plymouth coaches leaving in ten minutes.

First pick up is in Buckfastleigh at midnight.

Leaving Home Park 11:30am
  • No need don't worry guys I have 2 active accumulator bets with either a Plymouth win or a draw so it's nailed on a Scunthorpe win, match thread not required...
  • No need don't worry guys I have 2 active accumulator bets with either a Plymouth win or a draw so it's nailed on a Scunthorpe win, match thread not required...

I think you may need to get to a meeting...
  • A heavy Scunthorpe victory will be very handy.

I think you may need to get to a meeting...
    Yeah probably!
  • When you are in pole position you concentrate on your own game and let the others worry about you. We only need to think about being in the right frame of mind to win at Rochdale on Saturday. This game tonight has got a 4-0 win for Plymouth written all over it and that’s what should plan for. Hope or plan for anything less and getting in the right frame of mind for our own match suddenly becomes a lot harder and, tbh, anything other than a 4-0 win for Scunthorpe tonight isn’t that great for us because we have to assume Gillingham will roll over on Saturday

Gillingham don’t need to roll over. Just play to form!
  • What’s the score ?
  • 2-1 Plymouth 4 mins left
  • Sponsored links:

• don't worry I heard there's 7 minutes of injury time...
  • I'll be in the air and won't land until around 3.00am - I might ask the pilot if he can find out the result!!
  • Has it ended yet or are they still playing extra time ??
  • Scunthorpe win clearly first choice but they r a bogey side to us so if they lose it may make qualifying harder but may make winning the playoffs easier
  • Scunthorpe v Plymouth.

Who would have Thorpe that we need the Scun to shine bright tonight.
    Novak must strike while the Iron is hot.
  • Going to take my mind off the game by watching Cray Wanderers vs Walton Casuals at Bromley tonight
  • Good turn out from Plymouth but they all live in London Scunthorpe

how many?

how many?
  • Anyone know the price of a 3 bed semi in Scunny?