Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Match thread?

Comments

• 1StevieG said:

Anyone know the price of a 3 bed semi in Scunny?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64455469.html - such a joke! i'm looking at 1 bed flats that are nearly £100k more than that....
  • Just out of interest is anyone planning on doing one for tomorrow’s match? Could be fun given the importance of the game.

I think you just have.
  • Be watching at a pub
    If i can find one showing that instead of Madrid v Munich
  • Thinking of going FKW to the restaurant tonight if I can find somewhere in Majorca that sells the scunny kit.
  • For anyone wanting to watch without subscription, I'd like to give a glowing recommendation to http://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ which offers consistently high quality streams for all sorts of football matches.

Personally I'm an advocate of using the Acestream links via Soda Player. Soda can be downloaded from its website for free. You then copy the Acestream link (a long chain of numbers and letters) and paste it directly into Soda Player, and boom you're away.
  • The Royal Albert bridge Inn just before the Tamar bridge is showing scunny v Plymouth instead of the champions League.
    Might be best to wear a green scarf.
  • The Royal Albert bridge Inn just before the Tamar bridge is showing scunny v Plymouth instead of the champions League.

Quicker to go to the bloody game, than get there !
  • Sponsored links:

• Still 0-0 at the mo....

Quicker to go to the bloody game, than get there !
    The above information was for the Devon addicts or as they like to be known;

'All right my Lover addicts'
  • Wake me up when we're promoted..
  • 1-0 Scunny
    Lee Novak

Come on scunny not long to hold on for now.
  • Oh no Plymouth have just brought Simon Church on
  • edited May 2018

1-0 Scunny
    Lee Novak

Come on scunny not long to hold on for now.

Novak hat-trick - 3-0 - His best performance for us saved for after he has left us!
  • Scunthorpe 1 up after 26 minutes. Plymouth pressure mounts throughout second half, a late breakaway after 82 gives Scunthorpe a 2-0 win.
  • Novak or Church ?
  • This is probably the lame-ist and unfunniest thread i have seen on CL, WP all :)

Wouldn't mind actual updates tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• This is probably the lame-ist and unfunniest thread i have seen on CL, WP all :)

Too much time to kill, chaps have one off the wrist instead. Way more fun..
  • PopIcon said:

This is probably the lame-ist and unfunniest thread i have seen on CL, WP all :)

Too much time to kill, chaps have one off the wrist instead. Way more fun..
    Sock it too them man.
  • PaddyP17 said:

For anyone wanting to watch without subscription, I'd like to give a glowing recommendation to http://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ which offers consistently high quality streams for all sorts of football matches.

Personally I'm an advocate of using the Acestream links via Soda Player. Soda can be downloaded from its website for free. You then copy the Acestream link (a long chain of numbers and letters) and paste it directly into Soda Player, and boom you're away.

Spent about 2 hours trying to get Acestream to work once so cheers for this
  • PaddyP17 said:

For anyone wanting to watch without subscription, I'd like to give a glowing recommendation to http://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ which offers consistently high quality streams for all sorts of football matches.

Spent about 2 hours trying to get Acestream to work once so cheers for this
    No worries. This particular system is so simple that even Seth has been able to make it work. Hope there's a plethora of streams for tonight!
  • Never been so nervous about a game we’re not actually playing in!
  • Scunthorpe won their last 3 but Plymouth with a last minute winner on Saturday

Will be tight
  • Never been so nervous about a game we’re not actually playing in!

Don't be silly billy
  • Team news?
  • Can't believe I'm seriously considering watching this over Real Madrid V Bayern Munich, what has the world come to!

BT sport on the telly for Madrid/Bayern, live stream on the laptop for Scunny/Plymouth. Sorted.