Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• se9addick said:

Out of contention in the fantasy league a very long time ago, in fact I think if this was the actual NFL I might be looking to first pick in the draft!

Even though I’m rubbish, the fantasy league is good fun and really contributes to my developing knowledge of the sport.

Exactly this.
  • McCaffrey and Kamara fall just short. Good luck in the finals lads. really enjoyed the season, looking forward to doing it all over again next year.
  • Yeah, good luck in the final - I was well beat this week. Two years on the trot in the playoffs - hoping to go one better next year!
  • 4 months ago I would never have found myself thinking 'hmm maybe need to change my Kicker as the Falcons have only allowed an average of 7.4 ppg in last 4 weeks'
  • Good luck this weekend those who are still in it.

Don't forget there are games on Saturday this weekend
  • Man this is close...
    Championship game, winner takes all
    1 player left to play

I need Jared Cook (Raiders TE) to score 7.86 points (projected 8.55) to win the Championship.

Both had players benched that scored 20+ points too.
  • Aaron Rogers 52.3 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrOneLung said:

Aaron Rogers 52.3 points !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The absolute fucking bastard
  • So, already planning for next seasons draft.

Is it based on this years performance or is the order drawn randomly as I finished 13th out of 14

Might spunk my first pick on Leveon Bell again - he will come good.

• Nope it's completely random and will be a complete redraft

There is the option of doing a keeper league where you are able to keep (obviously) a certain amount of players you draft each season and then there is a rookie + leftovers draft with the worst record picking first out there too though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to a full season the few games I had were good fun.
  • here you go @PaddyP17

Am definitely up for it again.

Can I match my inspired first round pick of last year Le'veon Bell

• In fact if you want a laugh I will repost this

1ST ROUND Le'Veon Bell - Sit out tosser
    2ND ROUND Jerrick McKinnon - injured reserve - no games this season
    3RD ROUND Travis Kelce - a success
    4th ROUND Greg Olsen - injured at start, cut him and claimed again week 9
    5th ROUND RUSSELL WILSON - Ok'ish
    6TH ROUND Sammy Watkins - only 3 games over 10.00 pts
    7th ROUND ROBERT WOODS - success
    8TH ROUND - Nelson Agholor - poor, has been added and cut 4 times this season on here.
    9th round - DeVante Parker - only played 6 times this season with 1 double digit game.
    10th ROUND - DEVONTAE BOOKER - 29 rushes all season
    11th ROUND - Cameron Meredith - not played since week 5
  • Aha, there we go.

I'm assuming one of two players will go at pick #1. I know that I'm pick #4 in my other league, meaning worst case scenario I pick up Kamara or McCaffrey (if Elliott or Barkley falls though I'm laughing).

@MrOneLung - go with a kicker or defense, definitely. 
  • What fantasy league did we use - have lost my bookmarked page.
  • Up for it again. Was going well last year until half my team decided to get injured or arrested out of the blue.
  • going to try and join in this year.  Haven't played fantasy (American) football before so sure it'll be a steep learning curve!
  • I'm keen to do it again
  • So I think the previous commissioner - BenM900 - has deleted his CL profile? Had a quick search and couldn't find him, save for a mention on this thread. Do we know how he is etc?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in again lads
  • PaddyP17 said:
    So I think the previous commissioner - BenM900 - has deleted his CL profile? Had a quick search and couldn't find him, save for a mention on this thread. Do we know how he is etc?
    I thought it was @hudson-son-son
    might be wrong though 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    So I think the previous commissioner - BenM900 - has deleted his CL profile? Had a quick search and couldn't find him, save for a mention on this thread. Do we know how he is etc?
    might be wrong though 
    Oh, they might be the same person. Or I'm an idiot, both are equally plausible 
  • I don't mind running it if we have lost commisioner. It was a good league. I have run money leagues before so would be fine.
  • I'm in. Let's draft soon! 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    might be wrong though 
    Oh, they might be the same person. Or I'm an idiot, both are equally plausible 
    That’s what I meant commish BenM is Hudson on here. *i think*
  • Wahey - my favourite time of year, I'm back in! 
  • Looking forward to a full season after taking over a team last year. 
  • I would like to join this year please