Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options
    Jesus Christ, how the mighty fall
  • Options

Holmes joined gills

Oh good.......I can boo him again when we go there in April.
    Was thinking the same, wont be going Oxford but hopefully be going Gills so something to look forward to
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

I don't know what the hold up is

Probably something to do with Roly Tightwad...??
  • Options
    Same old same old, every transfer window!

You poor suckers checking every 5 seconds to see if we’ve signed anyone, as if!

Haven’t any of you got a life? You won’t catch me bothering.
  • Options
    Chairman: "This is a fantastic signing for the club. We will be helping Ricky in regards to his injury and once he is fighting fit I have no doubt the fans will enjoy seeing what he can do."

#Gills #DeadlineDay https://t.co/JxMFv2pPKt
  • Options
    Any news?
  • Options
    Any snippets, honestly anything will do?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    No name, the only thing I know for sure is mid morning, stuff was definitely being worked on. WIOTOS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any news?

Zaha suspended.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

No name, the only thing I know for sure is mid morning stuff was definitely being worked on. WIOTOS

Well said that man
  • Options
    Ricky Holmes has a annoying face
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Leave Charlton to better your career, and instead you end up at Gillingham. Lmao what a state!

Meanwhile achieved his ambition of playing in the Championship, healthy lump sum signing on fee received - and playing in the Third Division on Champs wages.

• Options
    Everyone is laughing, but in a months time they will have Holmes feeding Tom Eaves... That is probably one of the best front 2 in this division
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Reeco and Tariq up front on Saturday.

As I said 3 days ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    feck PitchPr tell it like it is

"we weren't close to signing anyone really owing to a dick of an owner who gave us fevk all money"
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Everyone is laughing, but in a months time they will have Holmes feeding Tom Eaves... That is probably one of the best front 2 in this division

Sunderland fans seem pretty confident on twitter that Eaves will be their player, saw a sky sports journo say that Sunderland were in for Eaves and Eisa. Then again the press has had them linked with 5 or so strikers now at least
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

CAFCsayer said:

Feeding Eaves? ..... Holmes never passes the ball.

nobody was slagging him off when he was on fire for us.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

CAFCsayer said:

Feeding Eaves? ..... Holmes never passes the ball.

nobody was slagging him off when he was on fire for us.
    Not slagging him off ..... just saying what I saw when he was here with my own eyes.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Williams behind Taylor and Grant would have been one of the best attacks in the division.
  • Options

Holmes is one of my favourite players under Douchbag.
    I will never boo him and I actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Your right
    I feel sorry for him to, his arse must have hurt with all those splinters from the Sheffield United bench
  • Options
    Holmes was a bang average league 1 player who bizarrely was capable of trying the outrageous. Probably to the detriment of the team and his all round effectiveness. When it worked it looked fantastic, but how many times did he try it.
  • Options
    There's nothing to read on this thread.

Can't somebody make up some sh*t ?

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Holmes was a bang average league 1 player who bizarrely was capable of trying the outrageous. Probably to the detriment of the team and his all round effectiveness. When it worked it looked fantastic, but how many times did he try it.

Spot on.