Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton / L1 - January 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed, deadline day starts p98)

Comments

• Options

Remember when Grant was sold and everyone said it was good business. ‘We could get in Eaves and Eisa and it’s good business’. Did everyone forget who we were owned by?

Not everyone but yeah that was never going to happen.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

One has to be that Elsa... there has been so substantial link anywhere for him and not signed for anyone..

I reckon Bristol City want to get someone in first.
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

One has to be that Elsa... there has been so substantial link anywhere for him and not signed for anyone..

Do you know who they are after?
  • Options

Is this a clue?

Charlie MacDonald?
    Marlon “Burger” King?
    Youseff Chippo?
  • Options

Keep calm everybody. Still time yet. Leaving it late, but Bowyer and Gallen's patience paid off in the summer with the quality of signing we were eventually able to make. The season hangs in the balance, perhaps, but it won't tip one way or the other until 11 pm GMT, at the earliest, and even then we won't really know what the effect on our season will be until we see Taylor and his new partner play a few games together.

I'd rather we sign no one and place faith in Igor and Reeco, than get any old striker in just to be able say we signed somebody... anybody.

Igor has only just begun minimal contact training after being out for 2 months, unfortunately can’t see him contributing much to the remainder of the season, certainly not enough to get us to Wembley.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Oggy Red said:

I have got a lot of respect for Bowyer and I like him as a manager on Chris Powell levels. But if our replacement for Grant is an inexperienced loan signing from West Brom and Lee tries to sugar coat it I'll be fucking fuming.

I have to stop falling for this shit, lapped up the takeover gossip let down, took on board what Cawley said about a permanent and a loan and it's looking like we will be let down again.

Shit show, best chance of us going up in 3 seasons and we are not taking it

Leko is only someone's wild guesswork.

Doesn't mean it's true.

This guys?
    Account less than 500 followers, says he works for two sports websites that don't exist, never links to any stories on websites that he claims to write for (because they don't exist). Think you've been had chaps. Fake news.

(I'll look a bellend now if we are signing him and this guy got lucky)
    And he can’t play test cricket...
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Is this a clue?

Charlie MacDonald?
    Marlon “Burger” King?
    Youseff Chippo?
    Karel Fry
  • Options
    Is it the best of the fourteen?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rudders22 said:

Believe that deal's been Frozen......
    Yeah move on to the next rumour now, let it go..
  • Options
    some wimpy kid?
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

I reckon Bristol City want to get someone
    Lyle Taylor
    Sshh.
  • Options

Keep calm everybody. Still time yet. Leaving it late, but Bowyer and Gallen's patience paid off in the summer with the quality of signing we were eventually able to make. The season hangs in the balance, perhaps, but it won't tip one way or the other until 11 pm GMT, at the earliest, and even then we won't really know what the effect on our season will be until we see Taylor and his new partner play a few games together.

I'd rather we sign no one and place faith in Igor and Reeco, than get any old striker in just to be able say we signed somebody... anybody.

Igor has only just begun minimal contact training after being out for 2 months, unfortunately can’t see him contributing much to the remainder of the season, certainly not enough to get us to Wembley.
    He did play 45 mins for the U23 this week, much to everyone's surprise.

We will rush him back and screw him up again, on RD's orders.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Loan should still be coming in, we having been working on it since this morning, longest loan ever was mentioned to me. At least its looking positive

In terms of how long its taking to complete

Or are we looking at something like an 18-month loan like what we ultimately had Dasilva for
  • Options
    I don't know what the hold up is
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Loan should still be coming in, we having been working on it since this morning, longest loan ever was mentioned to me. At least its looking positive

Longest? As in how long the loan is for or how long it’s taken to sort out.
  • Options
    Longest loan ever?

10 years?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Any clue on club? Prem or Champ?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Britt Assombalonga was linked and so was Sam Gallagher.
  • Options

Bent on skysports saying he wants to join a club and wants to carry on playing.

Come on get him in

by the time he's match fit it'll be Easter .. Easter 2020
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Longest loan ever?

10 years?

Thats longer than my 5 year suggestion
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Any clue on club? Prem or Champ?
    League 2 probably
  • Options
    Sure it isn’t the Aussies getting a loan to buy us?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Assombalonga.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Oggy Red said:

I have got a lot of respect for Bowyer and I like him as a manager on Chris Powell levels. But if our replacement for Grant is an inexperienced loan signing from West Brom and Lee tries to sugar coat it I'll be fucking fuming.

I have to stop falling for this shit, lapped up the takeover gossip let down, took on board what Cawley said about a permanent and a loan and it's looking like we will be let down again.

Shit show, best chance of us going up in 3 seasons and we are not taking it

Leko is only someone's wild guesswork.

Doesn't mean it's true.

This guys?
    Account less than 500 followers, says he works for two sports websites that don't exist, never links to any stories on websites that he claims to write for (because they don't exist). Think you've been had chaps. Fake news.

(I'll look a bellend now if we are signing him and this guy got lucky)
    And he can’t play test cricket...
    When you can't see over the top boss, stop digging :wink: .
  • Options

Bent on skysports saying he wants to join a club and wants to carry on playing.

Come on get him in

by the time he's match fit it'll be Easter .. Easter 2020
    Sign him anyway and put him on the bench.
    Just bring him on when we win a penalty.
    Simples