Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Qualification

Comments

• I know it will never happen but how funny would it be if San Marino even got a draw on Sunday
    Ive seen some bloody horrible comments on this site but nothing as bad as this - San Marino should expect nothing less than the big W
  • From SkySports

Matej Vydra says the Czech Republic have identified Harry Maguire as a weak link in England's team and have also been told to kick their opponents at Wembley.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/11671431/harry-maguire-is-englands-weak-link-says-matej-vydra

So Maguire are weak link and we can expect some naughty challenges
    I reckon that's a made up quote. The Czechs never set out to start the rough stuff. Nor do they go round gobbing off about  weak opponents, they haven't got the self-confidence apart from anything else. And let's face it, Matej Vydra hasn't really fulfilled his personal early potential 
  • Rashford has withdrawn from the England squad with an ankle injury. 
  • Twitter is great viewing tonight. I imagine we will see a couple of people dressed as Borat at Wembley tomorrow evening. 
  • Nicola Sturgeon, Sean Connery, Ewan McGregor, Jimmy Krankie, your boys took one hell of a beating
  • San Marino already 3-0 down in Cyprus after 25 minutes. Scotland should be good for a draw on Sunday.
  • Quite a few Celtic players in there, says it all
    And Leicester will have players in the England team over the weekend no doubt, but yeah Rodgers made a bad choice..
  • edited March 2019
    I know this was for the 98 World Cup, but here is Del Amitri, with their classic hit, Don't Come Home Too Soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T68AXsUAEI 
  • I saw my Rangers mate a couple of months back, we were talking about FIFA expanding the World cup, his view was that it didn't matter how many teams were allowed into the finals, Scotland wouldn't make it.

• Sponsored links:

• How you doing @cafcdave123
    No need for that mate. All jokes apart, he never takes the piss when we lose.
  • edited March 2019
    So Macedonia is now called North Macedonia. Had no idea until I checked the fixtures for today. 
  • Danepak said:
    So Macedonia is now called North Macedonia. Had no idea until I checked the fixtures for today. 
    The new official name of the country, agreed between them and Greece who never accepted Macedonia as the country's name
  • San Marino 4-0 down. Scotland off the bottom of the table on goal difference!
  • Tee Hee!
  • Alex McLeish just said in a post match interview that Scotland had a good start. 2-0 down in 11 mins to Khasakstan!!  Bloody hell, I hate to think what would have happened if they hadn’t started well!!
  • edited March 2019
    Verrrry niice

• I think my twitter must be playing up.....I can’t see a load of English fans with Kazakhstan flags in their name. Strange.
  • Sponsored links:

• Its gutting that Gordon Strachan isn't in charge anymore, it denies us from singing the best song ever made:

Cheer up Gordon Strachan! Oh what can it mean, To a sad Scottish bastard, And a shit football team!
  • Its gutting that Gordon Strachan isn't in charge anymore, it denies us from singing the best song ever made:

Cheer up Gordon Strachan! Oh what can it mean, To a sad Scottish bastard, And a shit football team!
    I preferred the Peter Reed version we sung at Wembley. 

I preferred the Peter Reed version we sung at Wembley. 

The Peter Reid one was better ;)
  • Just when you are feeling low, life has squarely kicked you in the gonads one more time, Roland Dutchelet is STILL breathing and you have a non-Charlton weekend to negotiate...  the Sweaty Socks lose to Kazakhstan 3-0 AND life, it's sort of ok really!
  • Was just about to post this

How on earth is that a pen